MINI Cooper Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1314 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Wonder if the new GP will have roof numbers??
And would they start from 001 again or continue from where the original one stopped?
Or have 001 revision A? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

In case anyones interested, 0991 has resurfaced again and is for sale, at around £ 33k (price high as its in Asia where cars are generally much more exoensive than the UK, Europe and of course NA

I have read through whats been said abt it on this thread, ie accident damaged and now repaired, but was wondering if anyone had more info on the accident, to gauge how serious the damage was to help me decide if its even worth s look at or not.

Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jkay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I own Mini GP number 0991 - I bought the car as an approved car from Mini Hexagon and now notice that you say it is written off!!!!!!

Please can you change the entry as it is VERY wrong - I have all the HPi tests etc to prove that the car is perfectly fine!

Please reply ASAP as I would like to sell the car and your web-site is proving to be a big problem for me............

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Hi,

I own Mini GP number 0991 - I bought the car as an approved car from Mini Hexagon and now notice that you say it is written off!!!!!!

Please can you change the entry as it is VERY wrong - I have all the HPi tests etc to prove that the car is perfectly fine!

Please reply ASAP as I would like to sell the car and your web-site is proving to be a big problem for me............
Post dated pictures of the car including one showing the roof number ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
is there anyone updating the roof list,if not i have an upto date version from the GPUKOWNERSCLUB list...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi All

My first post for a very long time but I am now the proud owner of 0159 in the uk and look forward to going to a few meets when I have got all the bits done.

Andrew

·
The Original ©
525 Posts
Hi all

Well it's been a while but I've eventually made my way back to A Mini and this time a round I brought 0113, I will be attending some meets in the future so hope to catch up with some old faces.....

All the best
Nathan

1281 - 1300 of 1314 Posts