MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR ALL THINGS MIDLANDS


What we're doing, What we're planning on doing, What we've done


Hey Guys, For anything we are upto in the Midlands let's drop it in here and we can discuss it and decide what we are upto and then post the results up after :D


Lohen Track Day Bruntingthorpe January - This looks like a good day out - I'm down for spectating, anyone else coming :D
 

·
230whp an counting
Joined
·
3,056 Posts
LOL i think we need another midlands curry nite an some naked babes posing on minis sounds good to me :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll sort the curry lad, you sort the ladiezzzzz :D
 

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
Joined
·
4,955 Posts
My solicitor is on the case mr wibbly
this resembles a certain monkey thread :D

i was saying to Nick today that you have to do another Midlands Meet like the one this year you did when me and rich came down

the roads were wicked - wide and you could see through some corners/bends

gorgous weather helped too.

i would say the northern monkeys would come down in full force :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scooby212 said:
My solicitor is on the case mr wibbly
this resembles a certain monkey thread :D

i was saying to Nick today that you have to do another Midlands Meet like the one this year you did when me and rich came down

the roads were wicked - wide and you could see through some corners/bends

gorgous weather helped too.

i would say the northern monkeys would come down in full force :D
Mate, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery........ :cool:

I will arrange another Midlands run next year twas a good un wasnt it.... there is a couple of us, are going to try and get out a bit socially from the Midlands so thought we would imitate you Northern Monkeys :D :D

But don't worry mate, I'll still be looking in on the Monkeys thread, check you got your keys etc with you :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
scooby212 said:
My solicitor is on the case mr wibbly
this resembles a certain monkey thread :D

i was saying to Nick today that you have to do another Midlands Meet like the one this year you did when me and rich came down

the roads were wicked - wide and you could see through some corners/bends

gorgous weather helped too.

i would say the northern monkeys would come down in full force :D
yeah yeah yeah, and they resemble the original Northern Exiles Thread

have fun boys and keep it regional if it can't be original:)
 

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
Joined
·
485 Posts
ooooh oooooh can i play...please can i can i :D :D

i will spectate ....cant afford to run my car around but shud be a laff !!!

i was finking about all the vidz that are on here and all the minis cruising round everywhere but theres sod all in the midlands doing the same thing......wibbz and loui we need to change this guys !!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
Rakey said:
yeah yeah yeah, and they resemble the original Northern Exiles Thread

have fun boys and keep it regional if it can't be original:)
The original...............often copied, never bettered ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rakey said:
yeah yeah yeah, and they resemble the original Northern Exiles Thread

have fun boys and keep it regional if it can't be original:)
REGIONAL is the idea chaps.... Now where are all these little Midlanders......

We got the Northern Show Offs :D

The North West Lot

The North Wales Lot

The Southern Lot......

The Welsh and South West Lot

In fact all all corners of the UK seem covered by a section But No Midlands Lot unless you include the East Midlands.... :eek: :D

So come on Midlanders, take up arms, and let's make this a decent worthwhile social thread :D :D :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
wibbly said:
REGIONAL is the idea chaps.... Now where are all these little Midlanders......

We got the Northern Show Offs :D

The North West Lot

The North Wales Lot

The Southern Lot......

The Welsh and South West Lot

In fact all all corners of the UK seem covered by a section But No Midlands Lot unless you include the East Midlands.... :eek: :D

So come on Midlanders, take up arms, and let's make this a decent worthwhile social thread :D :D :D
I think you'll find all the decent midlanders have migrated to better homes, just leaving, well you:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2BAR_G40 said:
we need one of them world war two banners saying "we need u " with a big finger pointing at the midlanders :D
Cool idea..... :cool:

As long as we can keep this thread near the top of the posts, it should be seen by people :D

We have a hardcore of 3-4 of us anyway......... :D

You, myself, Loui and Skinny -- Thats a start, kind of :rolleyes: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy New Year Midlanders everywhere :D
 
1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Top