MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MTH situation might be getting out of hand. MTH apparently is a webfront operation with no public contact information. Some people, like Alex, front for them, defend them and supposedly have private contact with MTH. Now, some people are having trouble with the cars, other can't get the product or product support. There are several threads, which are getting increasingly concerned about MTH's business practices.

My questions are : Have we given to much of a commercial pass to all the MTH promotion, especially when no one but Alex can contact this fellow? (Is Alex MTH?)
Should a warning be put on the MTH threads about the lack of contact/verification of this company and its product? Perhaps Alex should provide all info on MTH to Paul for review and if he declines, then pull or lock the threads. Just don't want to see people burned by this type of business.

Seth

P.S. I have no MTH products.

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Rakeys thread did raise valid questions..........all seems a little, little strange to me.....a phone number and a person to contact is vital if you are going to do business with someone imo........

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
its a difficult one to deal with, as we don't restrict users from discussing other chip companies, but there are a load of threads on this company with nothing going towards MINI2.

Alex, well, I am not sure, he assures us that he is not paid or employed by MTH, but the amount of sutff he does for them, there is no way IMO that anyone would do this for free:confused:

Its a real difficult one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts