·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The next North West meet should be? Vote

:) Ok cmt here goes,

Lets put it to the vote.

God this is as difficult as the wording of the Euro question.:rolleyes:

Feel free to vote for your favourite idea even if you can't attend. And you can vote for more than one idea.:cool:

No pregnant chads from the USA guys please:D :D

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
I voted for treasure hunt and sunday lunch :D
But karting would also be good ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Us too!!!!!

We don't want to sound boring but we too have voted for the treasure hunt & Sunday lunch as karting may be a little expensive.:( :(

Anyway, wherever it is I'm sure we'll be there :D :D :D :D

Dave & Vikkie

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
Multiple votes

Hello everybody!
Could I possibly vote for all of them apart from the dinner and dance. Karting is always fun as it usually takes the places I go to about half an hour to find a kart big enough for me. I used to go to one place pretty often and they ended up writing xxl on the seat so they'd know easily which one was the one for me. Anyway back to the point put me down for any of the above but preferably not the dinner and dance unless that's what the majority decides.

·
Registered
298 Posts
MINIMARK

Yeah the treasure hunt sounds like a great idea! What could we have as the treasure then??????

Maybe a nice box of milktray!!!

Mark

:D:D:D:D

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Treasure hunt sounds cool to me - any chance it could be done around the holmfirth area?..that way we get's lots of twisty roads and I wouldn't get hopelessly lost (seeing as though it's nearly my side of the border!;) )...just a thought!..;)

When is this likely to be anyway? I might be doing a 'colin' with my MINI..:( (When Jack almost managed to get my wheel arch trims off without even trying it finally sank in that maybe the build quality on my car isn't up to much!.;););) )...I'll keep you posted though...

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
oops....

Just realised that last post.... It was me, not Sonya.

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Re: Re: oops....

Dogger said:
Have you been cross-dressing again Colin?..;):eek:
LMAO... nope... just can't keep the other half off here :) I wouldn't care, she hasn't even got a MINI!!! ;) but that probably goes for 50% of people on here I suppose... Damn, I'll have to think of another excuse for you to kick her off, mate ;) :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it's as good as the Yorkshire meet the Treasure hunt will be great.:cool:

Dodger, All,:)

I'm happy to take the lead and create the Hunt, and Sunday lunch... That's book the table, not cook it, I wouldn't want to impose that on anyone. But I need a couple of weeks as I've a hell of a lot on at work at the moment.

Venue... I'll look at the options and see which would mean the best drive for everyone.:D :D

If everyone's Ok with this I'll post details soon:p

·
Registered
153 Posts
We've got absolutely no problem with you arranging things Graham. Wherever the hunt is, I've got no doubt that we'll be there :) :)

D & V

P.S. We're in the Manchester area on thursday if anyone fancies meeting up! :D :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Busy Busy Busy!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to meet up D&V but i have a funny feeling I will be a little bit busy on friday!! being the 1st and all.

Hope to see you all soon though.

Mark

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Treasure hunt sounds great... but I do have a tendancy to get lost on those sort of things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts