MINI Cooper Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7859 Posts

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just noticed a few of the Sydney members have this pirate logo thing on their sig file. What's with this pirate thing? LOL :)

EDIT: I think this thread has served its purpose, perhaps start a new one called 'The PIRATES [Newcastle MINI Owners]'?

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Pirate thing was started as a joke really, just an excuse for informal meets - groups of friends getting together on the weenend for a drive and a bit of fun :D

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for sorting this out :) maybe time to delete this useless thread?

I've noticed all these pirates and their boat of choice are all MCS's...are MC's excluded? :)

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
ARRRR. No of course not! :D

MC and MCS fully welcome. They must be at least 30 gunners though - as we have no use for run-down or old superceded vessels ;) :p

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
BTW, thread isnt useless, Im sure alot of people are scratching their heads too :p

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Um Scotty what do you mean, must have 30 gunners ?

Daniel

Ps: I can get my MC going when i need to, trust me.....i dont need no supercharger to make my MINI move. :D trust me. lol

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can get my MC moving too, I think that Integra Type R got a bit surprised last night when I kept up with him in the twisty bits but he did leave me dead in the straight stuff...

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
play fife said:
Um Scotty what do you mean, must have 30 gunners ?
Just a joke relating to the 'firepower' of your MINI Cooper I guess :p

Your 'vessel' must have at least 30 'guns'. Refer to Gadgets sig - being he has a strong 100 gunner 'vessel'. :rolleyes: :p

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Mike Clarke said:
aaaaghh Scotty explain eeself lad or it'll be the black spot for ee like as not
ARRR these young whipper snappers arent up with ye Tavern lingo nowadays. Ave em up on the plank me thinks soon!

:p

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.......what's going on here , we may get invaded soon. Have to go and put me masts up just in case....arrrrrrrrrr :p

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
The pirate thing is something that we just thought of one winters' day at PITS.

Rules of the Pirate Gang
1. No Names
2. Don't Open the Package
3. Deny all

Cheers

First Mate - ks_cooper

·
Lost in space
629 Posts
dairyboy said:
Thanks for sorting this out :) maybe time to delete this useless thread?

I've noticed all these pirates and their boat of choice are all MCS's...are MC's excluded? :)
Arrrr Dairyboy,

You'll be racing along with Coop's i've got me self a Cooper and she cuts a mean line. She love chasing MCS. :D

See you on the next run.

Coop's.

1 - 20 of 7859 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7.9K Replies
145 Participants
ScottyB
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing