MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening ya'll!

I recently put in my order for a brand spanky new Pepper White Clubman (non S) yesterday, and today I began to panic somewhat. I'm pretty sure my order will include the Sport button, but what package or item is it attached to?

Or does every new Mini have that sport button as a standard thing? I'm still a noob, but I'm getting better. :D

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Good evening ya'll!

I recently put in my order for a brand spanky new Pepper White Clubman (non S) yesterday, and today I began to panic somewhat. I'm pretty sure my order will include the Sport button, but what package or item is it attached to?

Or does every new Mini have that sport button as a standard thing? I'm still a noob, but I'm getting better. :D
You won't have the sport button - it's a stand alone option for £90.:D You could add it though if you went to the dealer - they haven't made your car yet! 100th post!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You won't have the sport button - it's a stand alone option for £90.:D You could add it though if you went to the dealer - they haven't made your car yet! 100th post!
Eeeeeek, ok, thanks for the heads up. I know I asked my advisor that I'd like it installed, but he had forgotten a few items during the order shake-up, like the invisashield. So I just sent him an e-mail asking if it was included with my order.

I remember asking him about it, and I thought he mentioned it was standard, but I could've been mistaken. Unless it's different for the US? However, it was information overload during that first test drive. lol

·
Fanatically Enthiusiastic
1,176 Posts
It is standard on the all the Cooper 'S'. It could be your rep didn't know any better and thought that applies to the Cooper.
Congrats on ordering the MINI, by the way!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is standard on the all the Cooper 'S'. It could be your rep didn't know any better and thought that applies to the Cooper.
Congrats on ordering the MINI, by the way!
That's the odd part, as we test drove a non-S model, and the button was there. Hrmmmmmm....I'm going to have to pester him to find out what the story is on that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think it might be different overseas; I just ordered one myself about a week ago in Mass., the dealer and the miniusa website both say that 'sport mode' is a standard feature on non-s and s models alike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it might be different overseas; I just ordered one myself about a week ago in Mass., the dealer and the miniusa website both say that 'sport mode' is a standard feature on non-s and s models alike.
No kidding? I swear I looked everywhere on miniusa.com, but couldn't find it. Dangit...

But I did get an e-mail back from Ed at Mini Of Peabody, he said that the lovely sport button is standard equipment on the Clubman!

Wo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts