MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
I saw one of the space shuttles being piggy backed over Birmingham on a 747 in about 1983. It was over here doing a european tour and was a very strange sight. See for yourself (this was over Albury) :eek:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Whilst on a Holiday in the States I saw a car drive up a slip road onto a Highway on the wrong side of the road.:eek:

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
LMB said:
Whilst on a Holiday in the States I saw a car drive up a slip road onto a Highway on the wrong side of the road.:eek:
Those cwazy Amewicans :eek: :rolleyes: :D

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Also, this is really Fuzzy's story, his niece was pulled over for erratic driving. When the cop asked why, she told him she was removing her pantyhose. She then demonstrated, and they dated for about a year. ;)

·
Little Minx
605 Posts
AprilWhine said:
Also, this is really Fuzzy's story, his niece was pulled over for erratic driving. When the cop asked why, she told him she was removing her pantyhose. She then demonstrated, and they dated for about a year. ;)
:eek: No way!

that's pretty cool though :D

·
Slave to my MINI
316 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
I meant to post this months and months ago when I saw it but completely forgot.

Strangest thing I ever did see (recently anyway) was a blind man who lives locally washing a (his?) van!?

Anyone beat that.

That's sorta like having Braille on the drive-up ATM's.... :eek:

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
about two years ago was driving up the A19 near where I live and in the layby on its one, no cars/vans around.... was a three piece suite, a sofa and two chairs laid out like they would be in a living room !

·
Mini2 saved my life
412 Posts
I work in central London, at least once a week I see this Guy pushing an old style pram which is completely empty, and he is always wearing a full faced motorbike helmet.

Outta sight wacko! no doubt about it.

Any one else work in central london seen this guy? I normally see him on the mall or around trafalgar square.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
One morning about 5.30 I was driving up a dual carriageway in Wolverhampton (A449) towards Stafford and an AA van passed me on the same side of the road......

Didnt even register with me for about 30 seconds and then I thought Holy S*** :eek:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
was in HMV's DVD department yesterday and a man with a white cane was with an assistant who was helping him choose and telling him the titles on the covers - he bought 5

- maybe he just likes to listen to the stories or was buying them as gifts for sighted friends ???

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
20 Participants
MoonPie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing