MINI Cooper Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
I have the Zapp, it's a pain it doesn't recline, may go and get a Mclaren soon as he is getting older (9 Months)
What about going for a Mclaren?
I think a Mclaren fits in without the parcel shelf in place, doesn't bother me as I will hear more exhaust noise! :p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have the Zapp, it's a pain it doesn't recline, may go and get a Mclaren soon as he is getting older (9 Months)
What about going for a Mclaren?
I think a Mclaren fits in without the parcel shelf in place, doesn't bother me as I will hear more exhaust noise! :p
If you want a Zapp style, that has a recline then you should have got the Britax Verve;)

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Quinny Buzz will go in the back so long as you take it apart - wheels etc.

Fits in the back of ours no problem with the parcel shelf in place. I'll try and snap it tomorrow if I remember and post up :)

There is a knack to it ;) :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Just had a look at the Verve info. It says (like the Zapp) its suitable from six months.
But the Zapp is only from 6 months too, its only when you add a carseat to either of them that they are from birth;) The Verve at least has a recline on it unlike the Zapp:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I found the buggy, it is Petite Star Zia. It is £99.99. Looks quite good, i am considering it.
This one looks very similar to the Zapp. Seems quite promising. I do like the Aria too, I just felt the height of the handle was a little low for Paul. I also can't be doing with taking wheels or other bits off a buggy to fit it in the boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, i was in Mamas and Papas yesterday and they had a sign up saying the the Luna pushchair fits in the boot of a mini. Looked nice.

·
1xCooper & 2xClubmans...
155 Posts
Buzz fits WITH parcel shelf?!

Quinny Buzz will go in the back so long as you take it apart - wheels etc.

Fits in the back of ours no problem with the parcel shelf in place. I'll try and snap it tomorrow if I remember and post up :)

There is a knack to it ;) :)
Any chance of some pics or a brief explanation?!!! :confused::redface:

I have just bought a Buzz and thought I'd have to live without parcel shelf as it seems just a little too tall :rolleyes: (with one wheel off on it's side, both back seats up). If there is a better way, I haven't found it yet! :biggrin:

Cheers,

Matt :red:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I found the buggy, it is Petite Star Zia. It is £99.99. Looks quite good, i am considering it.
I saw that earlier in the year, interesting product, I used to work for them some years ago, and I know the factory where that product is made, so I'd let it come to market and sell it for year before considering buying one, as they will need to work the bugs out of it, trust me;)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yeah, we've got a little while to go yet. Just checking the options. ;)
as much as it pains me, might be worth checking out the new Bugaboo bee, launchs in the UK in December, I'll get to see it in a few weeks, so will let you know what I think;)

·
bye bye MINI hello 206
4,313 Posts
Ive bought a 206 5 door!!! -bye bye MINI...hello practical, no-where-near-as-fun 'family car'!!! ....collect it Fri....not due till feb-but i need to save £££

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Ive bought a 206 5 door!!! -bye bye MINI...hello practical, no-where-near-as-fun 'family car'!!! ....collect it Fri....not due till feb-but i need to save £££
Ahhh poor MINI, you have tomake the MINI practical :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, I only collected my R56 MCS a few months ago and have now just had the great news that my wife is pregnant and its twins, which is great news as we have been trying for about 4 years for a baby.

So my question is....does anyone know if there is any type of double pushchair that I could somehow squeeze into the boot of my MINI. I know its a long shot but I thought worth asking all you parents out there.

Thanks

21 - 40 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.