MINI Cooper Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
When is the baby due?

Just that the Britax Vigour 4+ is what the Luna is a rip off of, but it has a reversible seat, not from birth as a pushchair, but there is a carry cot available and something else coming out early next year that might be what you are looking for;)

Thanks for all the advice everyone,

The baby is due on 23rd December (great timing, i know!). I've checked out the universally awful reviews for the luna on reviewnet, so that's probably put me off it. We might just have to go for something that needs a seat down for a few months, and a baby bjorn-type thing is also an option for the first while.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Silver Cross POP fits in the boot without the parcel shelf, you have to remove the front wheels though which are quick release, had a Quinny Zapp but didn't recline which is something we want a stroller to do with the lad coming up to 12 month old, incidentally I sold the Quinny Zapp on Ebay and only lost £20 on it, they are very sought after!

Si

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There,

I'm just new here (just registered) ,but reading the forum for a while now.
I'm the proud owner of a Mini One D sinde 1,5 year and I'm from Belgium.

And the mum of 2 year old boy, who adores the Mini :)
So, I also came to this forum to find out which buggy fits the Mini.
We now have a McLaren which fits the boot.

But, it's not over yet. Within 4,5 months we're expecting twins !!
So, first time I heard it, everybody was saying: Oh, the Mini will be too small..
But since we also have a large family car within a month (Ford S Max), I would never get rid of the Mini..

Anyway, today we went to Holland to buy our new twin stroller, TFK Twinner Twist, in order to fit in the S-Max
Of course we went with the Mini and guess what.... The TFK fits the boot !!!
We did a challenge: will it fit, or not ? After trying, turning we suddenly had the correct way to get the buggy in.
I'm so happy !
Only, I have to take the 4 wheels off, but it means I can get out with the twins as well.

Anyway, so another one to add to the list.
When I have it, I'll take a picture (it will be February...)

So, that's about it!

Greetings from a happy mum :)

Ps: Since I'm apparantly not allowed to post URLS, the shop in Holland is called BabyJungle.
Google will help you :)

Cathy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone had any experience of the icandy buggies and whether they will fit?
I've read some poor reviews of the icandy apple (too heavy, unstable), but the cherry seems lighter and cheaper than the bugaboo (which seems to be my front runner at the moment).
I haven't seen anything about the icandy cherry though, so any ideas?
Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
just found out my girlfriend is pregnant and just thought of whther a buggy and a car seat would fit in my mini could any one help me out with a lift if preoducts which will that include a car sseat etc. my mum has agreed to purchase it and has given me a budget of 550 pound. i really dont want to get rid of my mini bevause i have only just got it so if anyone could help me out that would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
theres only 2-3 ideas on here hmmm and i no my girlfriend hates these 3 wheeler types of prams. i am thinking my only other option would be for one of the rear seat to be folded down to accomodate a bigger pram if so anyone got any examples thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
theres only 2-3 ideas on here hmmm and i no my girlfriend hates these 3 wheeler types of prams. i am thinking my only other option would be for one of the rear seat to be folded down to accomodate a bigger pram if so anyone got any examples thanks
Hi there,

I have a Mini and a two year old.
We have a 3 wheel buggy which fits the boot, when one of the rear seats in folded down.
So, with only 1 child, you shoud certainly consider this option. Just go to shop with your mini and try them out.

Besides that one, we have a Mclaren buggy (it has 4 wheels :)
That's really great and fits the boot. We used that one since our son was 3 months old. It can be layed horizontally so that's okay.

As for a car seat, almost any maxi cosi fits. We had no problem at all.
For a car seat of group 2, we preferred Römer King. That one fits very well.
And now we moved on to group 3 car seats, and we also bought a Römer , Romer Kid.

My advice: just go te the shop and fit the buggy and everything in the Mini...

Ps: I'm not even gonna get of the mini and we're expecting twins. I can get 3 kids in the car, so why bother :)

If you need any further help or suggestions, just let me know.

Greetings,

Cathy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi again. I have bought a Petite Star Zia. It is great!!! It is really comfy for both me and squirt (who is nearly 2), easy to fold and unfold and most important of all it fits in my MC boot with room! Would recommend to anyone!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Until the end of January. Still a little while to go. :)
So you should have a nice wide choice of the new products coming out in January, but shame its not now as I could have put you on our product testing group, sent out about 20 pushchairs this week for testing:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New here and considering getting a new Clubman for a toddler and a newborn. Just wondered if anybody has any ideas for a pram type buggy which fits into the boot, e.g. one that the baby can lie down in. We have a Mamas and Papas Prammette at the moment but am wondering if there is any chance of it fitting into the boot of a new clubman ??? But that is the type of pram I am looking at trying to get in any alternatives?

Thanks for your help ...

·
Registered
93 Posts
So you should have a nice wide choice of the new products coming out in January, but shame its not now as I could have put you on our product testing group, sent out about 20 pushchairs this week for testing:)
Thats a shame! Keep me in mind for any further testing you might have - that'd be fab :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
New here and considering getting a new Clubman for a toddler and a newborn. Just wondered if anybody has any ideas for a pram type buggy which fits into the boot, e.g. one that the baby can lie down in. We have a Mamas and Papas Prammette at the moment but am wondering if there is any chance of it fitting into the boot of a new clubman ??? But that is the type of pram I am looking at trying to get in any alternatives?

Thanks for your help ...
The Pramette is quite long, so you might have to fit it in the boot diagonally across, but you'd have problems with something more square shaped when folded, such as a Bugaboo or Britax Vigour+ or a Quinny Buzz:)

61 - 80 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.