MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orderd my JCW kit for my 2007 MINI Cooper yesterday. Just gotta wait for delivery day! wooooopwoooooop! :biggrin::biggrin:

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh alright for some! lol mine isnt in stock, they are gonna phone me within the next couple of days and let me know just how long im gonna have to wait!

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoke to the MINI dealer yesterday, he told me it would be AT LEAST 4 weeks! He said its because the kit has to be sent from Germany and painted.....they could build a brand new car in that time?!

How long have you waiter for your kit to arrive??

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
Spoke to the MINI dealer yesterday, he told me it would be AT LEAST 4 weeks! He said its because the kit has to be sent from Germany and painted.....they could build a brand new car in that time?!

How long have you waiter for your kit to arrive??
I was told this when I ordered my JCW Kit... needless to say I was shocked when it turned up 5days later :p;)

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol. i didnt have the extra cash when i ordered it :(

cheers, i hope it comes soon too!

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
I had the same thing with mine, the car came in 3 weeks which was quick, and the bodykit took 5 weeks from the same date. It was painstaking to say the least as the car waited at the dealers for it so I couldn't even drive it while waiting!! Hopefully yours will be quick though!! What colours?

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the same thing with mine, the car came in 3 weeks which was quick, and the bodykit took 5 weeks from the same date. It was painstaking to say the least as the car waited at the dealers for it so I couldn't even drive it while waiting!! Hopefully yours will be quick though!! What colours?
pepper white :)

really hope dont take 8 weeks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts