My plans are just so cool, and the people I spending it with:D:D:D:D

So excited:D:D:D

Or is it the GIN?:p Nah:D:D:D

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
weekend is nigh

plan one

plant cress seeds on front door mat at inlaws and my folks water a little and watch the :bad::bad::bad::bad: hit the fan some time next week

plan two

fit chrome line interior kit to mini

plan three

clean and adore mini

plan four

go for a good drive

plan five

sup loads of ale

mmmmh time for work again

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fevs said:
weekend is nigh

plan one

plant cress seeds on front door mat at inlaws and my folks water a little and watch the :bad::bad::bad::bad: hit the fan some time next week

plan two

fit chrome line interior kit to mini

plan three

clean and adore mini

plan four

go for a good drive

plan five

sup loads of ale

mmmmh time for work again
loving that plan:D

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Saturday we are going to Chester Zoo with the family (just hope they let me out at the end of our tour round) :D

Sunday we are going to Silverstone to watch the Mini's Race

Both entail a good long cruise in the car :D

So come on Mr Rakester, yours sounds like an exciting weekend -- dont keep us in suspense...... do tell what your weekend entails, its your thread :)

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Leave early today, jump straight in the Zafiria :eek: and trundle up to Yarmouth - hit the seafront for some late evening fish and chips, plus the arcades - I LOVE ARCADES :D Saturday chilled out by the coast, on the beach hopefully as forecast is superb, and leisurely drive back Sunday taking in an adventure park en route fo rthe kids :)

Just have to be careful driving through the Thetford area - funny colour MINIs lurk around htere :p ;)

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
I land at heathrow at 8:30, then to my mum and dads to pick up the car and my luggage, by 9:30 I want to be on the road and driving up to Manchester to stay with the missus, probably arriving at some time around 1:00am :eek:

Saturday morning off to see Bruv and Sis and celebrate a 13th birthday, get drunk etc.

Sunday, more of the same as saturday :cool: then drive home in the evening :(

It's gonna be great, soooooo looking forward to it :cool::cool:

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ButtonIt said:
I land at heathrow at 8:30, then to my mum and dads to pick up the car and my luggage, by 9:30 I want to be on the road and driving up to Manchester to stay with the missus, probably arriving at some time around 1:00am :eek:

Saturday morning off to see Bruv and Sis and celebrate a 13th birthday, get drunk etc.

Sunday, more of the same as saturday :cool: then drive home in the evening :(

It's gonna be great, soooooo looking forward to it :cool::cool:
me too Bruv:D:D:D

Gonna be a top weekend:D:D

<--------off to butchers to get meat for bbq;)

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
It's Friday! I'm going to go dancing tonight and get drunk! :) (and I might watch the Big Brother evictions.. :rolleyes: :eek: )

Tomorrow, chill... wash the car... watch some tv... eat some food... Party/bbq in the evening. :cool:

Sunday... see my bro and his girlf for vino, and Top Gear in the evening. Lush. Bring on 5.30. :D :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Woo!!

7:42PM Friday arvo :)

Less than 10 hours and I'll be driving MINIs with the Oz clubs :D

Muahahaha :D

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right my weekend is like this.................

Today take my car to the dealer, get some work done, and have it nice and clean for the weekend:p
Go to visit the other half

Tomorrow, Sis and Bruv arrive about 11am, then head off on our little convoy to the Lakes a nice lunch with great views, a stop off a tiny little brewery to buy some ale, head to mine to drink all the ale and cook a bbq:D:D Sing kareoke and annoy the neighbours again:p

Sunday, hangover day, bacon butties, head back out relax, and prepare for sundays garden party:D

its here, the weekend is here!!!:D:D:D

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
errr, can't think of anything, just yourself Bruv

<----------very excited:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
Rakey
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing