MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that those of us that aren't going to the MINI2 Charity Ball this weekend :( don't feel totally left out, here's your opportunity to tell the rest of the world what you'll be doing instead...

I'm going to see Spider-Man 3 tonight, out for a meal on Saturday night and then doing the New MINI Severns Stroud Valleys Run on Sunday.

(Still a bit jealous I'm not going to the Ball though! ;) )

·
**** You Mr Darling
281 Posts
mmmhhh i smell a thread hi-jack

well im going to the gym tonight then cleaning and caring for my mini tomorow then tomorrow night ill be going to the pub after laughing my head off at eurovision

and on sunday ill be having a nice relaxing day in the comfort of my home watching the grand prix from spain

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
So that those of us that aren't going to the MINI2 Charity Ball this weekend :( don't feel totally left out, here's your opportunity to tell the rest of the world what you'll be doing instead...

I'm going to see Spider-Man 3 tonight, out for a meal on Saturday night and then doing the New MINI Severns Stroud Valleys Run on Sunday.

(Still a bit jealous I'm not going to the Ball though! ;) )
Good man, Scrogg, you just beat me to it;)

I've got a party tonight, and a party tomorrow night, will be cleaning the MINI and looking at housey stuff tomorrow (head permitting), and either MINI show or football training on Sunday (head permitting :p)

A much cheaper, and just as much fun weekend than some aul "do":D

·
bye bye MINI hello 206
4,313 Posts
Im off to the gym after work, then working in the pub,
tomorro im having my nails done then off to a MINI meet-for tea and cake!
then on sunday (weather permitting) im taking my bf to a motor-cross event he's racing in ....his mates taking his bike in his transit :) ...if not may see spiddy 3

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
I'm partying in London with a bunch of Eurovision fans! Should be great!
Awesome Laura! :D I have a feeling our party might take that in too, can't wait! And for a bit of extra fun, put up the subtitles- they translate the foreign songs (sometimes wrongly, but it's v funny when you see what they're actually singing about :D)

·
**** You Mr Darling
281 Posts
i didnt know we could give without going to the ball

i would have loved to be there but the girlfriend doesnt appreciate the mini community as much as i do and my other mini friends arn't available to go with

1 - 20 of 77 Posts