MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
i didnt know we could give without going to the ball

i would have loved to be there but the girlfriend doesnt appreciate the mini community as much as i do and my other mini friends arn't available to go with
You sure can.

And you might just be able to sneak a ticket purchase in if you're quick - don't worry about friends - there will be plenty of new ones on the night you can meet. ;)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Awesome Laura! :D I have a feeling our party might take that in too, can't wait! And for a bit of extra fun, put up the subtitles- they translate the foreign songs (sometimes wrongly, but it's v funny when you see what they're actually singing about :D)
I love Eurovision and we're meeting loads of multinationals so should be fun! G-A-Y club and bars are doing a Eurovision themed night aswell so that might be where were heading! FUN! Cheese with Gina G and everything! Whoo hoo! Think it will be the best place to be for Eurovision!

I love that subtitles in English thing! Bloody Mary by Los Ketchup is nonsense in English. Sorry its nonsense anyway and I love Eurovision and Terry Wogan!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Friday Evening, cooking rib-eye for my girl and me. Nice wine, Nuff said.
Saturday a good run in MILTON (R53)
Saturday night playing out in Blackpool, (ThanX popey for the VIP treatment!)
Sunday Football BRFC - v Reading

Lifes good, very good

·
231bhp on Lohen's dyno
1,741 Posts
Great idea Scrogg :wink:

Saturday night out with Mrs H for a ruby, hopefully she'll drive & I can enjoy a couple of Cobras

Sunday will be spent watching all the motorsport on telly :biggrin:

Got an invite to our local policemans B*ll on Saturday night, don't know where it is though, they're keeping it a secret :tongue:

I'll get my coat

·
Registered
691 Posts
mmmhhh i smell a thread hi-jack

well im going to the gym tonight then cleaning and caring for my mini tomorow then tomorrow night ill be going to the pub after laughing my head off at eurovision

and on sunday ill be having a nice relaxing day in the comfort of my home watching the grand prix from spain

About time you washed you car... was getting bogging ;)

·
**** You Mr Darling
281 Posts
fergusM ill have you know i washed my wheels on wed night and the outside was washed on sunday its still kinda clean

and before you say it i know the inside is a bit messy

:) :)

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
About this Discussion
76 Replies
44 Participants
ONED
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing