MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was so cute today, he borrowed my car and when he came home he looked all confused and started telling me he saw another Cooper in my colours and he was totally baffled at why the other driver would wave at him? He was explaining the whole thing in detail as if the other guy was a bit mad.....To be fair it doesn't happen a lot round these parts but it was so funny, I just said "Did ya wave back?" and he said he did, so I told him that was all that mattered. He just couldn't get why I was so happy about it either....Oh some people - he's from the "It's just a car" mindset, but I think little things like today are swaying him slightly. But it was really funny

· Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one really ever waves at me, I think it's cuz I'm a girl, I don't wave at girls like me because they usually give you a weird look like you've recently escaped from somewhere...maybe that's why. Women usually don't notice you to wave back, guys usually do though. I wish more girls were in to cars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.