MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys and gals!

I recieved an email from Mike with pictures of his much loved Electric Blue / Black Mini Cooper S today and am posting a shot of it for him...

I dont know about you, but I think that the EB/B combo looks very cool!! certainly stands out from the swarms of EB/W that are around...

It should look tough with the windows tinted and the JCW kit when it arrives in mid-January!:D

I will leave it to Mike to tell you about the specs of the car, but from what I hear down at Peck & Stokes, it is one of the highest specced MCS's they have ever sold!! (Minus DSC - but thats old news:eek: )

Todd

Attachments

·
2,756 Posts
Todd,

EB/B does look pretty good... especially with the black stripes.

But why are you posting for him.

Dan

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Yeah very nice - EB/B is tops :cool:

·
Being normal is not fun!
3,920 Posts
I don't know if I just havn't noticed it before, but I never realised you could get the chrome grilles on the 05 Cooper S's!

Looks great, can't wait to catch up on another run!

·
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doona said:
But why are you posting for him.
Because I'm a Mini2 nice guy:)

...and he is part of the full L337 underground Peck & Stokes Mini club...:p only about 5 of us around here, so I said I'd help out:D

Todd

·
2,756 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Because I'm a Mini2 nice guy:)

...and he is part of the full L337 underground Peck & Stokes Mini club...:p only about 5 of us around here, so I said I'd help out:D

Todd
Dan

Well... fair enogh then.... gues you showed me.

So, are you gonna go tomorrow or are you going to give it a miss?

By the way, how did the aux that Mickyd put in go??.... I want to fit one to mine.

Dan

·
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im gona sleep in, I'd love to go, but I dont have a mini...

Maybe I could talk to Battistis and get them to deliver it on a flat bed for the day:D I could sit in it and make supercharger noises... then be sad:(

The AUX went well!! I got 8 hours of constant playing of music from my iPod which was good, but I need a car charger for the iPod now... Just havent got around to getting it.

Todd

·
2,756 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Im gona sleep in, I'd love to go, but I dont have a mini...

Maybe I could talk to Battistis and get them to deliver it on a flat bed for the day:D I could sit in it and make supercharger noises... then be sad:(

The AUX went well!! I got 8 hours of constant playing of music from my iPod which was good, but I need a car charger for the iPod now... Just havent got around to getting it.

Todd
Todd,

Maybe you could bring a couple of pictures of your car and a milk crate and you could spend the day telling the tale of how you lost your MINI?

Sleep-in does sound pretty good though.

I just cheked the weather and apparently it may be thunderstorms with rain and hail tomorrow...... if so, I think I may give it a miss.

I am getting myself an ipod for christmas so I am also hoping for the successful installation of the DIY aux cable.

Dan

·
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll volunteer MickyD's time for you to install it!! hehehe, he'll love me to do that:D

He knows what he is doing;)

Todd

·
2,756 Posts
Red&blackS said:
I'll volunteer MickyD's time for you to install it!! hehehe, he'll love me to do that:D

He knows what he is doing;)

Todd
Thanks Todd...... is somebody going to tell MickyD?

·
Being normal is not fun!
3,920 Posts
Todd, I'm getting my ICElink next week so I might be selling my iPod car charger if you're interested

·
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Talk me through it...

Todd

·
Themikanic
239 Posts
My MCS

Hi guys, I just want to thank Todd for posting the pic of my new MCS Chilli. He was kind enough to post the pic 'cos I'm not computer literate & chances are that any pic posted by me would turn out upside down or worse. Needless to say I'm totally wrapped in my car & am looking forward to getting the JCW fitted next month. Michael. :ebblack:

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Themikanic said:
Hi guys, I just want to thank Todd for posting the pic of my new MCS Chilli. He was kind enough to post the pic 'cos I'm not computer literate & chances are that any pic posted by me would turn out upside down or worse. Needless to say I'm totally wrapped in my car & am looking forward to getting the JCW fitted next month. Michael. :ebblack:
and you trusted Todd to keep the car the right way up? :confused: :p :D

·
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MEOW! :p

I can get some stuff right:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts