MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when you think you have a few weeks left to go for delivery and then....*BANG*!!! I called my M.A. last night and even though the tracking site said my Dear was still "Enroute" he said it was already on the land shipping conveyance and should arrive at the dealer this weekend. :D

Looks like a day off sometime about midweek will be called for to make a trip and finalize the adoption papers. Ahhhhh.

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...

villa mini said:
Great news! Glad you're getting your mini early :D
I've been reading a lot of the posts and it's interesting to read the levels of intensity about this car. :red:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes, we are quite insane...no point in denying it. Mine "case" started even as I prepared to place my order and by the time my MINI arived (three months later) I was, yes, stark raving MINI-mad. The proliferation of awesome web sites and a fantastic community doesn't help, of course. Clinically speaking, MINI owners seem to express their individual insanity in different ways.....some post here morning and night.....some have little diecast shrines......some search for that perfect motoring tune.....some detail ferrociously.....some do performance mods....some have watched the latest Italian Job 20 times or more (and perhaps have a secret crush on our Charlize, eh??)........and.......some (real hard-core crazies) even carve MINI-esque Halloween pumpkins!!! :eek: ;) And SOME do all of the above and more. In the end its a small tradeoff to make because the actual motoring is what its all about, and your MINI will likely surpass your wildest expectation. NOTHING...I mean NOTHING... beats actual motoring!!!

Thus, once again, feeding the madness....

Glad you're MINI's arriving early! Very exciting stuff.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts