MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Two petrol stations within a mile of each other on my usual route home from work...

First one, BP, £1.59 per litre for Unleaded - sold out of everything.

Second one, Total, £1.19 per litre for Unleaded - all pumps still open.

Looks like not everyone is looking at the prices.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats insane. I paid 124.9 when i last filled up and thought that was bad enough every 6 days but that is absolute madness x

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
£1.36 a litre for diesel last time I filled up. My car is sat outside on the red light too, so I'm dreading the cost to brim it tomorrow (that's if I can find fuel?!)

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Another few days of this and no one will be getting to work if they are unable to walk, bus etc etc.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Rip off bast***s. £24 off an mot! WOW. Still, at least up north we haven't suffered yet, and hopefully we won't, I feel sorry for those who are suffering and being ripped off. The government aren't helping things - they take about 53p per litre in tax - thats how our American friends get it sooo cheap!

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I've got a gallon can full in the shed if things get that bad :p (usually reserved for the mower ;) )

But what car to pour it into? The Cooper S, the V6 MG, the V8 Merc, or the Sports Tranny?

I don't think any of them can manage 30 miles easily on a gallon :p

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
I've got a gallon can full in the shed if things get that bad :p (usually reserved for the mower ;) )

But what car to pour it into? The Cooper S, the V6 MG, the V8 Merc, or the Sports Tranny?

I don't think any of them can manage 30 miles easily on a gallon :p
Whats a sports tranny? Id put it in the s and be very gentle, coast down hills etc!

·
Registered
69 Posts
We're all laughing at £1.99 but sooner or later it will be hitting that figure in all station across the UK and it’s going to cost nearly £100 to fill up our loved ones. Don’t you just love this country?

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I've got all 3 cars nice and full, thinking of buying a few cans to stick in the shed, *** investing in property, invest in petrol:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts