MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted a tread earlier in the week, thinking that it was smoke coming through my interior air vents. After further investigation it appears it could be steam, due to the lack of smell and the fact it doesnt have any trates like exhaust fumes. The car is using what i think is more than usual in water having topped it up twice in the past couple of days. Any thoughs???? Could it be that there is leak and its managing to get into the heater matrixs?? Its due to go into mini this week but to be honest as probably most people i would like to avoid this if possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well done!! yes it is, but wasnt sure how to do that as havent used this site much! take it you dont have a clue whats actually wrong with my car thou! but thank you so much for pointing the update point to me!!!!

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
yes it is, but wasnt sure how to do that as havent used this site much!
Just click 'NEW REPLY' in your original thread, like you did with the two replies you've already posted in it.

(See, you're not the only one that can post sarcastic comments ;) )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thats fine. But really doesnt have anything to do with what could possibly be wrong with my car! As seemingly no one on this site can offer any ideas!

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
You posted this thread at 7pm on a Sunday, one of the quietest times of the week (there are currently only 91 members signed in) so what did you expect?

If you actually give people a chance to read it you'll be amazed by how many replies you'll get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts