MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been thinking and mulling over what to do Vinyl wise to the new car (that I haven't even ordered yet :rolleyes: ), and after much playing with Photoshop today designing Vinyls I've finally settled on something.

Anyway decided to see what it would look like, and using CooperIDs car, finaly came up with what the new car would look like.

Its not the best photoshop I've ever done, had real trouble with the light on the JCW rims making them loo chrome, but I'm constantly learning new things with that program anyway. Have to say the Saved JPEG doesn't look as good as the original Photoshop file either :(

Preety sure I've settle with this. Just got to go round dealerships for the best trade in now :rolleyes:

Original image from CooperID's gallery:

My Photoshop:

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keeping the JCW seats and wheels, only reason not shopped it before is because never had the right ange for the wheels to put onto yours.

Keeping the eibachs aswell.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
you putting areo sides on Damo? I love the side graphics, but think they might sit better with standard skirts;)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Damo said:
Full aero I hope.
well I'm not sure, sorry mate:(

I'll try to explain my thoughts;)

The aero sides normally add to the side profile of the MINI, making it look like it sits lower and that the body continues lower down, its almost as if with a solid stripe, all the way along that it breaks that look IMO

have you though about a fade in stripe, so it grades in from the front of the car? or possibly a different colour so its not such a contrast?

Its probably just me, and I am sure what ever you do, will look great, it always has in the past:)

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rakey said:
well I'm not sure, sorry mate:(

I'll try to explain my thoughts;)

The aero sides normally add to the side profile of the MINI, making it look like it sits lower and that the body continues lower down, its almost as if with a solid stripe, all the way along that it breaks that look IMO

have you though about a fade in stripe, so it grades in from the front of the car? or possibly a different colour so its not such a contrast?

Its probably just me, and I am sure what ever you do, will look great, it always has in the past:)
I know what you mean. The stripe is probaby a bit thick on this picture, and it will be all the way down to the bottom of the standard bodwork.

As the car will be lowered with my existing springs then it should look fine. As the wheel centres should be inline with the stripe.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grrrr just realised for some reason when I attach the file, MINI2 alters it size, thus distorting the images??? Going to have to sort that out :(

Edit: - Ok attachments removed and replaced with links.

50% versions:

Attachments

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MINISHEL said:
Depends when you're selling it and how much for!!! :D

It's very nice! What would you be keeping on it?
It would has the following Spec as I'm keeping all the JCW stuff off of it (Whees and seats):

MINI Cooper

Chili Pack
Half Leather, Panther Black/Kaleido Cloth
Sport Seats
Automatic Air Con
2 Spoke "S" Multi Function Steering Wheel
Wave Radio
Factory Alarm
Xenon Headlights
Heated Mirrors and Washer Jets
Aero Kit

Wheels: Well it will have whatever 17" wheels the S comes with, so S spokes or Bullets, or if you pay the extra those new 2 piece wheels.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My latest photoshop, Mikeys Hella Spotights and bonnet stripe alteration...

...colour might be off as I'm using my laptops TFT monitor, and it never seems to look right on a CRT monitor. :(

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts