MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rakey!

Seeing as Rakey really does know his stuff when it comes to childs seats, buggies and that sort of thing (it is his job you know), and he's on the site far too much for his own good, Rakey has agreed to moderate this forum!

Not that this forum needs much moderating, but it's still nice to have someone around to ask for help if we need it!

:D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
go on make it personal Spy, go on, dare ya:p

<--------itching to test out new Zap and Kappow buttons on someone:D:D:D

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
I want to post loads of naughty stuff in here just to make Rakey mod me... but it somehow feels inappropriate :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
Rakey!

Seeing as Rakey really does know his stuff when it comes to childs seats, buggies and that sort of thing (it is his job you know), and he's on the site far too much for his own good, Rakey has agreed to moderate this forum!
:D
Rakey has gone legit :eek:

I hope he's not wearing his spiderman costume when doing his mod duties :p

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
Wouldn't it be a more sensible idea to get Spylet to mod this place??? get more sense out of young William :D

congrats tho mate :D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
mad brummie said:
Wouldn't it be a more sensible idea to get Spylet to mod this place??? get more sense out of young William :D

congrats tho mate :D
cheers mate, perhaps we need a build/architect forum in MINI2? would keep all the trouble makers busy then with mod duties:p:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts