MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That's a Gamble
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My long awaited MCSC has arrived at the dealers early - great. However it's the wrong colour :mad: :mad: :mad: i've waited @ 8 months and am unable to decribe the level of unhappiness I currently feel. It was going to be cool blue but then I changed it to hyper. They have offered me a hyper blue in Jan, the cool blue car or a refund. help :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
I agree - if it their fault, then they should let you use the cool blue until your car comes in 2005....see if that speeds up your delivery!

·
That's a Gamble
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too late

Following my earlier news I have now obtained a refund from dealer, didn't even look at my car. Admittedly I was in no mood for conversation at the dealers, but an apology was not forthcoming. Rang around some other dealers and to cap it all I can get a MCSC with my spec sooner than my EX dealer offered! :rolleyes: If any MCSC owners fancy putting an offer in for my plate MC 54 SUN (MCS 4 SUN) then PM me. Still going to get a MCSC but that plate was meant for my car (the car I had waited ages for and thought I would get this month) :mad:

Nothing against Cool Blue, just wanted Hyper and think I waited long enough to get what I wanted.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
You poor thing! That's a real shame! When can you get your MCSC now? What have the other dealers said then?

I would have yaken the cool blue one till your hyper blue one arrived aswell, but maybe that wasn't an option.

8 months is a long time to wait with no happy mini at the end of it! SAD. :(

Are you going to name names and tell us which dealer it was?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
which dealer ?

paa said:
Following my earlier news I have now obtained a refund from dealer, didn't even look at my car. Admittedly I was in no mood for conversation at the dealers, but an apology was not forthcoming. Rang around some other dealers and to cap it all I can get a MCSC with my spec sooner than my EX dealer offered! :rolleyes: If any MCSC owners fancy putting an offer in for my plate MC 54 SUN (MCS 4 SUN) then PM me. Still going to get a MCSC but that plate was meant for my car (the car I had waited ages for and thought I would get this month) :mad:

Nothing against Cool Blue, just wanted Hyper and think I waited long enough to get what I wanted.
Williams by any chance ?

·
That's a Gamble
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You were not a million miles away! emailed mini customer services yesterday, not heard anything yet, it really is the wait (for the car) that has caused me to be so p****d of, ordering a car before test drive or even launch date shows either madness or faith, I really loved the cooper I used to use and thought an MCSC would be the dogs, I am not the worlds most patient person and am proud I have lasted this long without going mad. One of my mates has a boxster s and he's taking me to look for one of them, still want my mini, but I'm expecting a helluva an apology as they have totally *****d me off, if i've not heard anything by Fri, that's it they can shove it.

Cheers for your kind words guys & gals.

·
Registered
47 Posts
paa said:
__deletia__

I have now obtained a refund from dealer, didn't even look at my car. Admittedly I was in no mood for conversation at the dealers,

__deletia__
//

i feel your pain. (but i would have looked at the
car to verify the error.)

anyway, luck (with mini or boxster).

kthxbye.

b.

//

1 - 12 of 12 Posts