MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get hold of those MINI window stickers that come with phrases like "No photos please" etc? They're in the same style and size (I think), as the dealer stickers. I've tried ebay and can't find them.

I usually don't like stickers on car windows, but thought these were ok as they're a subtle design, and would look ok in place of the dealer sticker.

Thanks in advance,

JoN

·
Mini OneS Owner
150 Posts
...or ask a dealer and get one for free? So far I know Scotthall Leeds have the "stop drooling" one (which my mum pinched for her VX220) and there's a dealer on the road between Tunbridge Wells and Hailsham (not sure which one) that has loads, he's my latest...

Hehe... If you want one i'll try collar some from my dealer next time i'm down south, I don't have a soft spot for Scotthall atm.. :mad:

Horgy

·
MINI2 Voyeur
240 Posts
Free?? :rolleyes: over here in the US they aren't free, have to purchase them from a non-dealer who probably got them free and imported them over.

Horgy said:
...or ask a dealer and get one for free? So far I know Scotthall Leeds have the "stop drooling" one (which my mum pinched for her VX220) and there's a dealer on the road between Tunbridge Wells and Hailsham (not sure which one) that has loads, he's my latest...

Hehe... If you want one i'll try collar some from my dealer next time i'm down south, I don't have a soft spot for Scotthall atm.. :mad:

Horgy

·
Mini OneS Owner
150 Posts
Which one do you want? I'll try wing you one across the pond to you if I can ponce a couple, i'm going to BMW tommorrow and i'll see what I can cadge - after all I just paid £200 for the Alarm retrofit kit!

BTW, the dealer that had loads was Coopers of Tunbridge Wells. :)

Horgy

·
MINI2 Voyeur
240 Posts
:cool: Good one... but wouldn't shipping be as much as me just buying them here? unless you score a boxful :rolleyes:

Horgy said:
Which one do you want? I'll try wing you one across the pond to you if I can ponce a couple, i'm going to BMW tommorrow and i'll see what I can cadge - after all I just paid £200 for the Alarm retrofit kit!

BTW, the dealer that had loads was Coopers of Tunbridge Wells. :)

Horgy

·
Jollynut
25 Posts
Hello, I'm new here, and a bit of a hopeless computer user, but I am learning!

I know that this thread is about sticky stickers to stick on a MINI window, but could someone explain to me what the word 'Sticky ' means in front of a thread heading?!!!

Sorry to be so thick, but some of this computer language is beyond me!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!! :D

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Jollynut said:
Hello, I'm new here, and a bit of a hopeless computer user, but I am learning!

I know that this thread is about sticky stickers to stick on a MINI window, but could someone explain to me what the word 'Sticky ' means in front of a thread heading?!!!

Sorry to be so thick, but some of this computer language is beyond me!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!! :D
Welcome to MINI2 :)

A sticky thread stays at the top of the list of threads. It's used if the thread is regarded as important as if no one posts for a few days it would have fallen back down the list and maybe onto a second page. So a sticky is stuck to the top :)

And a very Merry Christmas to you too :)

·
Jollynut
25 Posts
Well, thank you very much SoggyCornFlakes - that has got a worry off my chest, now I know what it means to be sticky!!!!!

How is the weather over on that side of the pond? I am from Bath, Somerset, but I am over here in NY state and it is wicked cold!!!

I WISH YOU ALL HERE IN MINI2 A MERRY AND JOLLY CHRISTMAS!

After all - 'Tis the season to be Jolly !!!! :)

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
Dead Duck said:
Theres one that goes something like "15 inches - and that's just my wheels" :eek:

MiniSpares want to charge £7.34 for delivery of a £1 sticker! Hmmm. I'll pass!

JoN
I got some stickers from MiniSpares a couple of weeks ago. The internet site wanted to charge about £30 (!!! :eek: !!!) for shipping to Sweden. But I contacted them directly and this was reduced to about £4 - they said there was something wrong with the shipping costs over the internet.

So you should get away with rather less than your quoted shipping cost, especially to a UK address. But phone or e-mail them and get a proper price first :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.