MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but only of spec and colour :D

I had thought about changing my car altogether :eek: but whatever the other type of vehicle I looked at, somehow I was always coming back to a MINI being the right car for me ;) . My current Cooper has given me nearly 25000 thoroughly enjoyable miles of driving and I still love the individuality of the vehicle. There are very few other cars out there (if any) with as much character. :cool:

So at this point choosing a spec and colour became the decision. So like many other people whos posts I read (I don't post as lot as you have probably gathered but I still visit most days) I have um'd and ah'd :confused: . Each time I looked at the colours Pepper White with a Black roof was the one colour I kept coming back to. I would have gone for Chili Red/Black but then it wouldn't be much different to my current car despite this being a perfect colour combination.

So after weeks if not months of decisions I finally ordered a car this weekend. I should hopefully be taking delivery mid to late September and know I have made the right choices for me.

MINI Cooper, Pepper White/Black Roof, Chili Pack with 16" 7 spoke FIN alloys. Red/Black cloth leather combination interior, Black Bonnet stripes, chrome mirror caps, chrome interior package combined with the anthracite interior trim, ASC+T, Space Saver Spare, Remote Alarm, Radio Boost and single CD player, Harmon Kardon Hi-fi and Manual Air con.

As I say, I love Chili Red/Back but felt a change was needed and Pepper White/Black looks classy and bright. As for the car getting dirty..........its no problem..... I have got used to hearing the neighbours passing comment about me cleaning my cars again !!!!

Roll on September when a new chapter in the adventure begins !! :cool: :redblack: :whblack:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks BazF, as soon as the car arrives I will be posting pics. Thats one nice lookin CooperS in your gallery too, congrats.

ItHurts, your pics confirm that I have made the right colour choice for me. I pleased to be joining the Pepper White and Black drivers !

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Its too bad you have to leave us Chili Reds to do it! :(

Every time I see a Pepper White on the road I love it more and more. I'm sure its going to look fabulous! :cool:
Strangely enough Chilli Red was my first choice :cool: , but when we came to get our car we ended up going used not new, and ended up with Pepper White :D . The Mrs always wanted Pepper White, but then she does have annoying habit of being right about this kind of thing :rolleyes:

All MINIs look great in whatever colour, but I do just LOVE the more traditional solid colours - it's a great shame to see the end of Indi Blue. I've yet to make my mind up on Hyper Blue - haven't seen enough of them aroud yet.

Chip - you may have to up the car cleaning stakes though - I've never known a car get so dirty so quickly, especially the boot! :eek: Is it just me or are there an awful lot more bugs with suicide instincts this year? :confused: My neighbours, and my better half, think I'm bonkers but I just can't stand to see her dirty... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Its too bad you have to leave us Chili Reds to do it! :(

Every time I see a Pepper White on the road I love it more and more. I'm sure its going to look fabulous! :cool:

I even considered having another Chili Red/Black car but despite the fact that I think its the best combination out there, I felt I had to have a change or else it wouldn't be different enough. The more I see Pepper White/Black out there the more I think that is looks just as classy as red/black.

I know it is going to take a lot more cleaning but I guess I will get used to it.

As soon as its here the pics will be posted. I'm counting the weeks. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts