MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but only of spec and colour :D

I had thought about changing my car altogether :eek: but whatever the other type of vehicle I looked at, somehow I was always coming back to a MINI being the right car for me ;) . My current Cooper has given me nearly 25000 thoroughly enjoyable miles of driving and I still love the individuality of the vehicle. There are very few other cars out there (if any) with as much character. :cool:

So at this point choosing a spec and colour became the decision. So like many other people whos posts I read (I don't post as lot as you have probably gathered but I still visit most days) I have um'd and ah'd :confused: . Each time I looked at the colours Pepper White with a Black roof was the one colour I kept coming back to. I would have gone for Chili Red/Black but then it wouldn't be much different to my current car despite this being a perfect colour combination.

So after weeks if not months of decisions I finally ordered a car this weekend. I should hopefully be taking delivery mid to late September and know I have made the right choices for me.

MINI Cooper, Pepper White/Black Roof, Chili Pack with 16" 7 spoke FIN alloys. Red/Black cloth leather combination interior, Black Bonnet stripes, chrome mirror caps, chrome interior package combined with the anthracite interior trim, ASC+T, Space Saver Spare, Remote Alarm, Radio Boost and single CD player, Harmon Kardon Hi-fi and Manual Air con.

As I say, I love Chili Red/Back but felt a change was needed and Pepper White/Black looks classy and bright. As for the car getting dirty..........its no problem..... I have got used to hearing the neighbours passing comment about me cleaning my cars again !!!!

Roll on September when a new chapter in the adventure begins !! :cool: :redblack: :whblack:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks BazF, as soon as the car arrives I will be posting pics. Thats one nice lookin CooperS in your gallery too, congrats.

ItHurts, your pics confirm that I have made the right colour choice for me. I pleased to be joining the Pepper White and Black drivers !

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Its too bad you have to leave us Chili Reds to do it! :(

Every time I see a Pepper White on the road I love it more and more. I'm sure its going to look fabulous! :cool:
Strangely enough Chilli Red was my first choice :cool: , but when we came to get our car we ended up going used not new, and ended up with Pepper White :D . The Mrs always wanted Pepper White, but then she does have annoying habit of being right about this kind of thing :rolleyes:

All MINIs look great in whatever colour, but I do just LOVE the more traditional solid colours - it's a great shame to see the end of Indi Blue. I've yet to make my mind up on Hyper Blue - haven't seen enough of them aroud yet.

Chip - you may have to up the car cleaning stakes though - I've never known a car get so dirty so quickly, especially the boot! :eek: Is it just me or are there an awful lot more bugs with suicide instincts this year? :confused: My neighbours, and my better half, think I'm bonkers but I just can't stand to see her dirty... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImaVunDerBrah said:
Its too bad you have to leave us Chili Reds to do it! :(

Every time I see a Pepper White on the road I love it more and more. I'm sure its going to look fabulous! :cool:

I even considered having another Chili Red/Black car but despite the fact that I think its the best combination out there, I felt I had to have a change or else it wouldn't be different enough. The more I see Pepper White/Black out there the more I think that is looks just as classy as red/black.

I know it is going to take a lot more cleaning but I guess I will get used to it.

As soon as its here the pics will be posted. I'm counting the weeks. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Chip
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing