MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys? wanted to officially invite you to our first meet in san jose. we have started up a new internet community. one that includes all sport compacts, welcomes them all, and its goal is to develope a group of friends with many many different cars. the meet is on the 15th of January, at 1pm, at the in-n-out burger at the intersection of Santa Theresa and Blossom Hill. please join us, it should be fun and we are hoping to have a large group of fun cars there! check out the site, and lets us know if your interested.

http://performancesport.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=80

·
Registered
60 Posts
TEXSRT4 - Link was not working ... working now!
You may want to post this on NorthAmericanMotoring.com and/or
NorCalMINIS.COM

Sounds good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, had a problem, posted the wrong link but it should be good now. i will post on as many forums as possiable! we want a ton of cool cars there of all types. hope to see many of you there!!!

for some reason, the norcalminis site wont let me start a thread, and if i reply it takes like an hour for it to post. its frustrating!

Tell all your friends about this event. expect everything from 350z's to foci to SRT4's to EVO's and STI's 240sx's MINI's and even a couple of turbo Civics and Integras! it should be fun. we are hoping to fill up the parking lot!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey guys, sorry but there was a change of dates for the meet. the new day will be sunday not saturday. sorry about that. so sunday january 17th at 1pm at the in-n-out on santa theresa and blossom hill. BE THERE. it will be a blast

·
Registered
60 Posts
TEXSRT4 said:
hey guys, sorry but there was a change of dates for the meet. the new day will be sunday not saturday. sorry about that. so sunday january 17th at 1pm at the in-n-out on santa theresa and blossom hill. BE THERE. it will be a blast
TEXSRT4 - Do you mean Sunday, January 16th? or Monday, January 17th?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.