MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2003 JCW Mini Cooper S, 6 speed manual supercharged.

I need to sell it as unfortunately I need to upgrade to a more family friendly car. It does need a couple of things fixed on it but nothing serious, and will be done prior to selling.

The car was bought brand new and has stayed in the one family and has around 160,000km on the clock. Always been regularly serviced and well looked after.
I’m wondering if anyone has any tips and experience on selling a Mini, who or where you feel is best selling through and expectations on pricing.

I’m not sure if the age of the car and the fact it’s a manual may have a negative impact on the sale. Would love it to be sold to another Mini enthusiast.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheer, Peter

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
best way to sell any car is with out faults, just been serviced and cleaned inside and out, being manual gearbox is a good point with them,, the auto is a pig, as for price different country's have different values, in uk that car would be a £1500 car with over 100.000 miles on clock maybe a tad more for a really nice spec one,, saying that there are at least 2006 ones on sale in uk at present 80k ish and with latest spec coated ss as well for under £1995 and not sold, i would look at your local car selling sites and see what others are selling for etc,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tips Mike, will definitely be fixing up before selling! Appreciate the guide and expectation on price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2003 JCW Mini Cooper S, 6 speed manual supercharged.

I need to sell it as unfortunately I need to upgrade to a more family friendly car. It does need a couple of things fixed on it but nothing serious, and will be done prior to selling.

The car was bought brand new and has stayed in the one family and has around 160,000km on the clock. Always been regularly serviced and well looked after.
I’m wondering if anyone has any tips and experience on selling a Mini, who or where you feel is best selling through and expectations on pricing.

I’m not sure if the age of the car and the fact it’s a manual may have a negative impact on the sale. Would love it to be sold to another Mini enthusiast.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheer, Peter
I might be interested.
Can you send details and pictures.
I'm based in Melbourne.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts