MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everbody. Im new to this site and mini s.. but in need of help. I have bought a 2003 cooper s.. the check lights dsc and abs do not light up with the ignition, dsc nothing happens with the dsc switch.. when i got the car the front left wheel had been kerbed and had the alloy and wishbone replaced. I found that the wishbone sensor was not bolted to the wishbone , the arm has no tension in it. .. help please???

·
Registered
17 Posts
light up with the ignition, dsc nothing happens with the dsc switch.. when i got the car the front left wheel had been kerbed and had the alloy and wishbone replaced. I found that the wishbone sensor was not bolted to the wishbone

·
Registered
17 Posts
light up with the ignition, dsc nothing happens with xender discord omegle the dsc switch.. when i got the car the front left wheel had been kerbed and had the alloy and wishbone replaced. I found that the wishbone sensor was not bolted to the wishbone
and had the alloy and wishbone replaced. I found that the wishbone sensor was not bolted to the wishbone

21 - 34 of 34 Posts