MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girlfriend decided to purchase a MCS, however, we couldn't decide on the color choice with the chrome mirrors and driving lamps (the extra pair of lights). Our choice on color is either DS or IB. So, may I ask you guys a big favor to post your photos that are DS/W or DS/B or IB/W with stripes, chrome mirrors, and driving lamp?
We want to have the options listed above, but couldn't find any photo that matches exactly what we want b/c not that many people have pics with chrome mirror and the driving lamp! A big Thank you for your help :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
LWL said:
Me and my girlfriend decided to purchase a MCS, however, we couldn't decide on the color choice with the chrome mirrors and driving lamps (the extra pair of lights). Our choice on color is either DS or IB. So, may I ask you guys a big favor to post your photos that are DS/W or DS/B or IB/W with stripes, chrome mirrors, and driving lamp?
We want to have the options listed above, but couldn't find any photo that matches exactly what we want b/c not that many people have pics with chrome mirror and the driving lamp! A big Thank you for your help :D
Not my car, but here is a good pix of what you're looking for ...

Also...
Check Scapegoat's gallerie
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_15031.html

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Indi Blue is no longer available.

Would highly recommend Hyper Blue. Saw one a week ago and thought it looked superb.

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
yeah hyper blue looks superb! tho ive ordered DS with chrome mirrors!!!!!! Looks sweet! Paul Donkins car convinced me on this, and is the one that gave me the idea!!!

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
I just saw a new loaded 05 HB/HB MCS w/ chrome mirrors at Mini of Fairfield County. The mirrors look great and I wish I didn't change mine to body color mirrors when i ordered. (BTW The HB MCS is for sale if anyone wants to be driving one within a few days)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
lukebuzzy
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing