MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear sirs ..(peeps).....there seems to be a problem between you, your policy and one of the most helpful and knowledgeable members this forum has seen....I refer to Mike 1967....while I'm not sure what ticked him off he goes on, names you people as a problem.....I think it in everyone's best interest if you were to extend the olive branch and invite him back ...acknowledging what an important member he is......I notice the site is virtually dead now.....oh there may be some posts ....but I see no bonafide answers, solid experience with these junk cars is hard to find ....do the admin antagonize or power trip at times ? will your site become like all the others?...full of ads and halfwit answers to peoples real life problems.......Admins...DO THE RIGHT THING...members , speak up before you leave and remember NO advice ....is better than BAD advice

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I 100% agree. Mike1967 was one of the most helpful & knowledgeable guy's around here. The forum is a worse place without him. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
As a new member this forum is truly diabolical and probably the worst forum I have ever encountered, dead threads no responses and a million and one sub forums full of the same dead threads with a sub forum for everything. A good forum needs no more than 5 subs forums unless there are millions of members

with the amount of active users on this forum you may as well just have the ONE forum, no one wants a post to take 6 months to get an answer which is why they chuck all the technical questions in general discussion it seems

god knows the history of this forum but it’s crap 💩 I’m off meant to be a discussion and if there is no discussion there is no forum.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Dear sirs ..(peeps).....there seems to be a problem between you, your policy and one of the most helpful and knowledgeable members this forum has seen....I refer to Mike 1967....while I'm not sure what ticked him off he goes on, names you people as a problem.....I think it in everyone's best interest if you were to extend the olive branch and invite him back ...acknowledging what an important member he is......I notice the site is virtually dead now.....oh there may be some posts ....but I see no bonafide answers, solid experience with these junk cars is hard to find ....do the admin antagonize or power trip at times ? will your site become like all the others?...full of ads and halfwit answers to peoples real life problems.......Admins...DO THE RIGHT THING...members , speak up before you leave and remember NO advice ....is better than BAD advice
its his choice if he post here, or anywhere, or not. I don’t think any admin should ask him back, it’s up to him to come back...or not, his choice...like it is any of us.

No forum should be dependent on any 1 person.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU ARE CORRECT...SHOULD NOT DEPEND ON ONE GUY...YET THERE IS SO MUCH GUESSING AND WELL INTEN bs ABOUT THESE CARS )bmw soucks ...POSTING AN ISSUE AND RESOLXING IT IS A FULL TIME JOB SOME ISSUE'S NEVER GET SOLVED ,,,,,REPLACE THE CARFUK THAT....BYE!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts