MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bugaboo Racer
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new MCS arrived today. What a difference from my MC. And that over-run popping that they've tuned into the exhaust :D

Performance difference is sooooo instantly noticeable - I think there's a lot of fun to be had :p

Usual excellent dealer service from Williams Liverpool. Only downside is that the factory forgot to fit the Electric Folding Wing Mirrors.

Right, off for a blast..........

PS: First set of pics are in my gallery.
 

Attachments

·
Bugaboo Racer
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jaffa Racer said:
Nice new ride :D

Are they gonna retro fit the mirrors for you?
Dealer wasn't sure if they could retro fit foldy mirrors - they're checking it out and getting back to me. If not, I suppose it's £160 towards an aero kit (shhh, don't tell the wife!)
 

·
I want that one in blue..
Joined
·
53 Posts
Colink,

Who was the salesperson at Williams in Liverpool you had ?

Ddi you manage to squeeze anthing extra out of them!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Well you have heard the saying "great minds think alike ".
Guess you like red/white cant understand why :D :D .This was our new and old and did your neighbours notice the difference?
 

Attachments

·
Bugaboo Racer
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
garysteen said:
Colink,

Who was the salesperson at Williams in Liverpool you had ?

Ddi you manage to squeeze anthing extra out of them!!
I've dealt with Michael Parry both times (MC in July, MCS today) and he's been absolutely spot on - in fact, they all have to be honest. Friendly and funky, which suits us just fine!

Never got a discount - didn't even get all that good a trade in on the MC (although it was my stupid fault for not buying a MCS in the first place).

Only downside has been dealing with BMW service desk for a new tyre - absolutely shocking. Also got a Lexus and the difference in customer care is astonishing. From now, if the MINI needs something done, the MINI guys have said drop it at the showroom and they'll deal with the service bods.
 

·
Bugaboo Racer
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dinnerlady said:
Well you have heard the saying "great minds think alike ".
Guess you like red/white cant understand why :D :D .This was our new and old and did your neighbours notice the difference?
It was your photos that inspired me to take the pics at the dealers :D

And its your Works spec that is inspiring me to beg and plead to the wife for permission to fork out another £5K (well, it'd be rude not to add an aero kit at the same time).
For me, and obviously you to, MINIs just have to be red.... :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

My neighbour is a MINI owner too so I reckon he'll work it out pretty quickly.
 

·
Once lost, now found..
Joined
·
204,985 Posts
Yummy :D

Very nice and congrats!
 

·
MINININININININI!
Joined
·
225 Posts
Nice colour combos, white roofs really do set bright colours off!!

Unless you decided to by DS/W like me!!!

Enjoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Hi

I have similar configuration,... except 16" wheels, like on your MC, and no additional front lights (yet !) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
2005 Mcs

colink said:
My new MCS arrived today. What a difference from my MC. And that over-run popping that they've tuned into the exhaust :D

Performance difference is sooooo instantly noticeable - I think there's a lot of fun to be had :p

Usual excellent dealer service from Williams Liverpool. Only downside is that the factory forgot to fit the Electric Folding Wing Mirrors.

Right, off for a blast..........

PS: First set of pics are in my gallery.
Car looks great with the white bits and as you say the 'popping exhaust ' is great as well ...happy motoring
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top