MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving my first mini ('05 red on red MCS) in 3 years, I am still grinning ear to ear...what fun! The handling on tight corners, acceleration, wrap around sport seats, surprising amount of space for my 6' 4" frame...and all for under $30k.

Has everyone gone through this experience or is it just me?

The question is not about making an order, but in what color. I went in today expecting to do dg/b but left the lot thinking brg/brg (or possibly brg/w). I loved the astro black, however, its not available on the mcs.

Does anyone have any brg/brg with chrome trim they'd be willing to share?

Any other advice/suggestions from those who have been here before?

Also, what is your thought on the leather? I've heard mixed reviews from several postings but really liked the feel. Do they really wear as bad as some have commented?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, suggestions or comments!
Miles

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Jus thought I would voice my opinion on Leather-I have full leather at present-Is not specced on my next MINI due to the fact that it does unfortunately Sagg on the Drivers seat and for us in UK is freezing on Winter mornings (I aint got the Heated seats though)
On the Plus side Cordoba Beige interior would look excellent on any BRG MINI.b :)

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
We spec'd leatherette on our MCSC as we plan to get aftermarket leather. I am not impressed with thefactory leather...but that's just me. Having said all that...the leatherette is really very nice and we might not change it out after all.

Peter..in Denver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts