MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just put a deposit down on the replacement for the car i crashed last month - so feeling pretty good tonight.

8 month old Cooper S Works in Dark Silver.... just for a change!!!! 10,000 miles.

Plates will be changed for G8 SSS

So, what do you think? :D its got a few extras the other one didn't have - JCW Wheels, JCW sport seats, spots, Aero Kit, SmartNav, clifford remote alarm (engine start, full closure etc).

It will get Vipers, big brakes and lowered suspension.

Attachments

·
A Total Mini Convert
923 Posts
That looks like a lovely car, I do like the colour.

Glad things are getting sorted out, when do you get it?

Matthew

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers all.... should be getting it in about 2-3 weeks. Or as soon as the insurance check has cleared I suppose... :rolleyes:

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
another lovely mini tony, r u gonna buy your old s off the insurers so u can salvage sum parts like brakes etc? or is there nowt worth havin?

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fizzle said:
another lovely mini tony, r u gonna buy your old s off the insurers so u can salvage sum parts like brakes etc? or is there nowt worth havin?

I hope to be able to.... the Works kit was undamaged, the brakes should have been protected from the damage by the hammering the wheels took.... I am talking to the insurers about it, but, although they said it was possible, it is unlikely that they will release it.

Hope so though....

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
there is someone breakin a works on ebay. he's after £2500 + vat for the engine, exhaust n box!! be wothwhile if u could get similar money for yours.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Woah thats one nice MINI :D Congrats Tony :)

Veronica

·
220 of your finest horses
3,009 Posts
ahh dude

Guess you didn't feel ready to move upmthe faster LY colour then, huh? :rolleyes: :D

Looks good - hope you get it on your drive in time for Brunters!

Congrats

S:yeblack:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts