MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
New MCS Owner
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive placed my MCS order this weekend. My current specification is CR/CR, matching mirror caps and dealer fitted white viper stripes. Price including fitting of the stipes is £190. I am also being swayed towards white mirror caps.

I now can't decide if I should change to CR/White roof for the more traditional look.

I would be pleased to hear your opinions. :confused:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Back in the day, we called those LeMans stripes . . .

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have a CR/CR MCS on order also for Feb.'05 delivery. The more I look at the pix of them the more I like it! I went with the black leather interior w/ antracite headliner.

·
MCS Owner-to-be
37 Posts
Hi Chilihead

Choosing the colour and graphics on the car is something loads of us have struggled with, especially as with the long waiting list we have so much time to change our minds!!

I have a BEP/BEP s arraiving in Jan and am having the sills colour-coded. I was going to go for white vipers straight away but have decided to hang on until I am sure. I have a hankering for silver stripes at the mo. but bound to change (again) by next week :p

Both combo's lou are considering would look great but I think vipers will be a bit more exclusive.

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
I agree with Bartacus, choosing a colour is a nightmare but it's best to go with your first instinct IMO, I did, after debating several others, once you get the car its all fine :)

the colour combo you've described sounds excellant ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts