MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ordering a mini cooper tomorrow for March 1st delivery with the following spec:
Chilli pack
manual A/con
Tinted rear windows I think this is an option
Metalic blue with white roof or poss BRG

My question is that I appreciate that add ons are in abundance from BMW but are there any other accessories worth having. Especially bearing in mind that the car will be a fun run about rather than a tarts hand bag.

Be gentle with me, I'm new here
 

·
Mini Design Philosopher
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
welcome to mini2.com

The Chili pack, as you've guessed is a must have.

The only option I would suggest is the multi-function steering wheel for £160, which gives remote control over the radio, and actually includes cruise control - but probably not that much use if only being driven for fun.

are you having sports suspension, or specifying sports suspension plus (no cost option on the chili pack)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mettalic Blue ??

Well its not now as its no longer an option as i found out this morning.

Looks like BRG with white roof

I looked at the wheel options with the chilli pack and was not impressed.
Personally I like the standard wheels but in 16 inch not the 15"

Decisions decisions

I'll go back down tomorrow get it sorted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The deed is done

BRG with black roof (not sure of the black roof though might change that)
Chilli
17"
Sony MP3
Tinted rears
MF steering wheel
A/c manual
Chrome line interior
Chrono pack

Roll on March the 1st :D :D :D
 

·
MINI2 Irritant
Joined
·
951 Posts
The thing said:
BRG with black roof (not sure of the black roof though might change that)
Chilli
17"
Sony MP3
Tinted rears
MF steering wheel
A/c manual
Chrome line interior
Chrono pack

Roll on March the 1st :D :D :D
have you seen the chrono pack in the flesh as IMHO its the most hiddeous piece of kit out & The centre speedo is what MINI is all about!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bobnobski said:
have you seen the chrono pack in the flesh as IMHO its the most hiddeous piece of kit out & The centre speedo is what MINI is all about!
The mini2 is all about what you decide to make it , go with the majority and blend in with the crowd (Yeah right, We'll all have red one then).

I choose the chrono so the speedo was mounted in front of the driver where it could be seen easily at a glance (Too many speed camera's round here). In this case its function over form I'm afraid.
 

·
off out....
Joined
·
19,946 Posts
The thing said:
The mini2 is all about what you decide to make it , go with the majority and blend in with the crowd (Yeah right, We'll all have red one then).

I choose the chrono so the speedo was mounted in front of the driver where it could be seen easily at a glance (Too many speed camera's round here). In this case its function over form I'm afraid.
it does look quite ugly IMO (chrono pack that is) if you are concerned about seeing your speed in front of your very eyes, switch your OBC to speed rather something else ;)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top