MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been done before--I guess I could do a search, but I've never seen a:

"Top 10 Fun Things To Do While Driving Your Mini" list before. I'll go first--add in what you like and then maybe we'll vote.

10. If you see an armored car, drive like a maniac through traffic to catch up to it, and then follow it as long as you can, closely. Call in late to work if neccesary. Call friends who own Minis and vector them in on the chase. Keep going until the armored car or you run out of gas. Or, until the SWAT team shows up....

9. In slow moving traffic, take the off ramp to exit and then the on ramp to enter the same road. This may not work, but you get to see some beautiful intersections....

And the Most Fun Thing To Do While Driving Your Mini is:

1. Drive Naked with a friend!! (but only if you have leather seats)

Okay, I can negotiate on #1.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tnoy66 said:
makes a note............do NOT get a lift with justbob
Well, you do have to be careful who you let on those heated seats.

So, seriously, fun things to do. How about

7. Seeing how many laps of the local round-about you can do in one minute, everytime you go through it on your way to work or on the way home.

6. Whenever you leave after your MINI has been sitting for awhile, do the "NASCAR Weave" to warm up your tires before you hit the main road.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i always do this coming back from work after u go thru the Toll Booth with ezpass rev your mini to the max speed in each gear its a blast seeing all the cars behind u getting small :D

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
Do laps around an all glass building so you can watch yourself drive your MINI.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My favorite thing to do in my MINI...........and I'm not kidding...........is to just turn off the tunes and listen to the engine rev as I click through the gears. Beautiful, relaxing............and slightly Zen???

·
World Wide Flying Ace
830 Posts
Downshift and blip the throttle going through tunnels and under bridges.... :D

Or indeed through underground pipework when trying to avoid capture by a disgruntled former colleague. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts