MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
That being said not many of us are going to race a gti round a track! 'Car' magazine recently (last month I think) tested the Works, new Golf GTI, Renaultsport Megane 225 and Civic Type R together in a road test, and the result was the Works was the car that everyone wanted to drive home at the end! In the real world I think we all know which is the better car! :p :D

· Registered
425 Posts
Lets face it. Everyone seems to like the new Golf GTI. It has scored well in most magazines and TV shows I have seen, and its here to replace arguably one of the least sporty golfs ever made. Let them sing its praises and take photos of it in sultry positions for the cover of magazines, because at the end of the day it is just an all singing, all dancing high tech German microwave on wheels, and like school on Sunday, has no class. Its only redeeming feature is a set of quite ludicrous alloy wheels, which are rather cleverly designed to avert the bystanders eye from the rest of the car...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.