MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Just spent half an hour looking at the MINI and my old Smart video files....but the BEST BY FAR has to be the Lada into a Lotus!

Its a must for anyone visiting the site!

Now all I need is for Top Gear to give my MINI to Lotus and tune the engine up into a beast!...but not touch anything else!

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Well I was working the Sunday yonks ago when they showed some specced up Cooper Ss I think it was and so have fingers crossed they will be showing them very soon on the site....they sounded amazing!

Doubt Father Christmas get one down my chimney...dang.

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Thanks for putting that link up....missed it when it first came out on TV.

And very interesting to see them comparing all the tuning works available for the MINI.

Definitely have to get the BBR 275bhp when I'm slightly older and have the £15 grand to afford it! :) :rolleyes:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
MINI Poser said:
Thanks for putting that link up....missed it when it first came out on TV.

And very interesting to see them comparing all the tuning works available for the MINI.

Definitely have to get the BBR 275bhp when I'm slightly older and have the £15 grand to afford it! :) :rolleyes:
£15K is crazy money.:D

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
LMB said:
£15K is crazy money.:D
I know, I know...I mean for that money I could get a 5 door car that had room in the back for passengers.... :rolleyes: :D

But anyway...after riding in someones BBR 200ish bhp MINI on sunday...I want power baby! And its a small price to pay when I win the lottery.

But looking at the broadband link post above that shows all the tuned up MINIs...the BBR looked amazing! But your right, its a helluvalot of money...but the ride of your life!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
MINI Poser said:
I know, I know...I mean for that money I could get a 5 door car that had room in the back for passengers.... :rolleyes: :D

But anyway...after riding in someones BBR 200ish bhp MINI on sunday...I want power baby! And its a small price to pay when I win the lottery.

But looking at the broadband link post above that shows all the tuned up MINIs...the BBR looked amazing! But your right, its a helluvalot of money...but the ride of your life!
If I won the lottery I'd have the M3 conversion.:D

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
LMB said:
If I won the lottery I'd have the M3 conversion.:D
Really? I know Break My Windows have the M3 on some of their cars...but what is it?! And whats the info on it? Where you get it and how much, etc....

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
LMB said:
Cheers for the link - not seen that before either. :D :D

MINI Poser said:

15k :rolleyes:
would be easier if we didn't have things like mortgages, wives, kids etc, etc, etc :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I think though in the 'real world' most of us also have to consider re-sale etc......anyone know what the word is on re-sale value of these other modified Minis compared to the JCW??

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
shedend said:
15k :rolleyes:
would be easier if we didn't have things like mortgages, wives, kids etc, etc, etc :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Well why do you think I'm working so much Dave?! No wife or kids so no financial drain there? JCW Cooper Ss won't come cheap! Hehe. Though I mean that video clip shows the JCW at 197bhp, and its like a year old so its gone up 13bhp, so in about 8 years when I get mine, should be about 230 fingers crossed! Hehe!

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
MINI Poser said:
Well why do you think I'm working so much Dave?! No wife or kids so no financial drain there? JCW Cooper Ss won't come cheap! Hehe. Though I mean that video clip shows the JCW at 197bhp, and its like a year old so its gone up 13bhp, so in about 8 years when I get mine, should be about 230 fingers crossed! Hehe!
if its got 230bhp i don't think its just my fingers i'll be crossing :D

but what about re-sale?

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
shedend said:
if its got 230bhp i don't think its just my fingers i'll be crossing :D

but what about re-sale?
err....re-sale?!

CAR FOR LIFE!!!

But after driving Max's beast on Sunday....oooo I want power baby!

·
Mr Buttons!
837 Posts
How do you work the page? I can't get it to search for anything. Where do you type the info? :confused:

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, wrong browser!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts