MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Haha OH MY, that is funny!!!!!

Although, my dogs (2 fully grown Doberman's would struggle to get in my Cooper S at all!
:eek:

p.s I'm also a Mac fanatic, but yet to move to the iPhone... It's the tariff's holding me back. I usually buy anything apple but.... :rolleyes:

I love my new MacBook Air though. :cool:

Rock on LITTLE DOGGY

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..Delete..

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
probably didn't realise a computer screen and web page is not like a school notebook ... don't have to cross out your mistakes ;) :p :D

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
I'm intrigued now. Any way of finding out what those three posts said originally?
The following post should give you a clue.
Haha OH MY, that is funny!!!!!

Although, my dogs (2 fully grown Doberman's would struggle to get in my Cooper S at all!
:eek:

p.s I'm also a Mac fanatic, but yet to move to the iPhone... It's the tariff's holding me back. I usually buy anything apple but.... :rolleyes:

I love my new MacBook Air though. :cool:

Rock on LITTLE DOGGY
The original post had a pic of a small dog in the passenger seat and that was the mod referred to but then for some inexplicable reason the post was moved to this forum thus upsetting the original poster.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
probably didn't realise a computer screen and web page is not like a school notebook ... don't have to cross out your mistakes ;) :p :D
It's one up from using Tippex on the monitor though ;) :D

Tigger.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Totally the best Cooper S mod eva!!

I did say I'd never alter the factory spec........but sometimes you just gotta mod..

Btw......if anyone cares the video was done using my Nokia N95 8GB, the track was playing through the HK stereo via iPod..
Now.......I'm a Mac evangelist of the highest degree, I make my living with them........but, right now I'd rather have this Nokia than an iPhone..........it's a great little piece of kit..
When the current iPhone works properly maybe I'll reconsider..

Anyway.................without a doubt the best Cooper S mod eva (like innit) - waited 10 years for this little guy!!
Might not be the most performance enhancing, but for smiles per mile it sure takes the edge of the painful road tax and fuel consumption .

And yes - he has a TUV approved doggy harness on the way!!

YouTube - Ramstein loves the Cooper S!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts