MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Happy Trudger
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who over on that side of the pond has been vacationing in Amsterdam recently?? :eek: :rolleyes:

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Toe-licking could become a criminal offense in the Netherlands after a man who licked the toes of several women was released by police without charges.

The toe-licker, whose name was not released, was arrested in Rotterdam earlier this week after a woman who had been sunbathing said he unexpectedly licked her bare foot.

Other women had also complained, and the 35-year-old man has reportedly been pursuing his fetish for years, but prosecutors in Rotterdam said they are powerless to stop him.

"A lick over the foot doesn't qualify as a crime: there has to be some kind of objective sex act committed," said prosecution spokesman Cees van Spierenburg in the Rotterdam Daily newspaper. "That's the way the law is."

·
Registered
658 Posts
Toe licking is a cultural thing that is considered sexy in some Asian countries. Does anyone remember the classic movie " The Red Concubine" by an Italian Director (Bertoluzzi?). There was a scene in which two women were making love to each other and one began by sucking the toes of the other.

·
Registered
336 Posts
They're going to have to really think about this law--there ARE some serious issues...

For example:

1. If you can't suck another person's toes, will it still be acceptable to suck your own (provided you still have the flexibilty to do so)?

2. Would it still be legal to suck toes on a fake foot? It's illegal to rob a store with a toy gun, so will it be illegal to suck on a fake foot? You may laugh, but I've seen a fake foot or two at novelty stores...

3. And if it's legal to suck toes on a fake foot, what about a prosthetic foot? Where does one draw the line? I mean, it really wouldn't be fair to those unfortunate soles (pun intended) without feet to suffer the indignity of this guy sucking their prosthetic foot, when those of us with viable feet are protected by the law. So if they make it illegal to suck a real foot, yet let it remain legal to suck fake feet (and I see no reason why this shouldn't pass), they're going to have to put in a special provision for the unilateral or bilateral footless with pretend feet. It's only fair.

4. What about socks? If someone is wearing a sock and you suck on that, and no moisture gets to the toes themselves, does this count as a toesuck with all it's legal consequences, or does one merely get a warning? Does a sock confer a certain amount of protection to the said foot that a sandal, for example, would not?

I hope for the sake of justice that these Dutch folks really spend at least as much time as I have figuring these issues out before it becomes an international issue.

·
Slave to my MINI
316 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
I wish they'd do that here, I just hate it when you're minding your own business and some random person starts licking your toes. :(

So, this is a common occurence for you, Paul? :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
I wish they'd do that here, I just hate it when you're minding your own business and some random person starts licking your toes. :(
hahaha, so a common occurrence where you're from then? :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
15 Participants
ScottyB
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing