MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of a split-new BRG Clubman D.

This morning, I've been trying to change the triple turn signal setting via the computer.

Try as I might, I can only gain access to the car check, time, and date settings. I press the turn indicator lever button briefly until SET/INFO shows, then hold down until the display changes, then back to repeatedly. It skips from check control right past any of RFI, formats and units, and settings, to time, then date.

What am I missing? The manual graphic seems to refer to the trip counter reset button, but it doesn't appear to offer any further control than through the button in the turn indicator level.

Help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have you just got the key in the ignition?

If you have the engine started I think a few of the options (parking lights etc.) disappear.

Dont quote me!! ;)

·
Registered
565 Posts
you need the ignition like position 2 in old barrel type ignition, ie two presses with foot off clutch all ignition lights on. you only use button on stalk with some long presses and some short hold it down when on settings

hope this helps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. The options reappeared with the engine on. I'll try the position 2 thing tomorrow.

Update: Yep, the double press on the Start/Stop button works! Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts