MINI Cooper Forum banner

Turbo inlet/intake pipe?

683 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  MiniSmalls
Hi guys,

Im trying to source a replacement for the large pipe which runs down the right hand side of the engine on the N18. Could somebody please confirm the correct name for the part I need.

Its the one that has the pcv pipe I think it is joining into the left hand side of it. Well the bonding has broken so Im just going to get a replacement silicon jobby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.