MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini f60
Can ANYONE tell me how I switch off “adaptive CC” and use regular CC so that I control it and it doesn’t slow on its own? I want to press set and determine for myself when to cancel or slow down…I can’t seem to find info regarding this. Would this be something I need to purchase a diagnostic toggle for? Does anyone one know?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mini f60
Can ANYONE tell me how I switch off “adaptive CC” and use regular CC so that I control it and it doesn’t slow on its own? I want to press set and determine for myself when to cancel or slow down…I can’t seem to find info regarding this. Would this be something I need to purchase a diagnostic toggle for? Does anyone one know?
On mine I just hold down the button that adjusts distance for a few seconds and that disables it. It is enabled by default which is annoying - especially as it is always getting confused on mine and suddenly deactivating cruise control completely. When this happens it feels like it suddenly drops the anchors - dangerous on the highway when you have someone driving up your klanger!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts