MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a purple/green two tone Mini Convertible in Brighton and it looked brilliant, even though in the past I thought two tone was an odd choice. Is this available for the ONE and is it a dealer only option, any prices would help..

thanks! :cool:

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
It depends what you mean by two tone......

If you mean different body and roof colour.... the MINI One Conv only comes with a black hood, but on the Cooper and S you can choose a black/blue/green hood at no cost.... Mine is a Cool Blue Cooper with Blue Hood :D :D :D :D :D

If you are talking about the new flip paint options... as far as I am aware these are available on any model. You order the car in black, and then clearcoats are applied by the dealer creating an awesome paint effect.... just don't strach it.... this paint option is around three grand.....

More info on the new flip paint colours here.......

http://www.mini2.com/news/news.php?id=243

Jon.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks v much for the info, yes I was talking about the flip paint options (didn't know what Mini called them!)..

But adding three grand to the total isn't really an option, as the Mini Spec i'm going for is already at over 14. Shame, oh well i'll have it when I can afford a Cooper S Convertible :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts