MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

Apologies for what must be the millionth tyre pressure question thread, I have had a google around for an answer to my specific question but no joy so afraid that I going to have to ask.

I have a R58 (coupe) which is currently sat on 205/45/R17 non run flat tyres. The factory spec for my car when it was sat of run-flats was 2.8 bar, or 41 psi (as per the door sticker and owners manual). 41 psi seems like an awfully high number to me for non run-flats, I would have though somewhere in the 33-35 range would be more normal.

I don't suppose anyone can offer some insight for the tyre pressures on a R58 coupe with 205/45/17 non run-flats can they?

· Registered
631 Posts
I had an R59 until recently and asked the very same question when I got it in 2015 as that seemed awfully high, I’m sure it was much lower on my previous R57 that was running on the same tyres, 205/45 17. There were lots of opinions but I went with the number on the door sticker, they built the car so my thinking is that they must be right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.