MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· See you in my rear view!!
910 Posts
I need to change my tyres soon and was going to ask the same two questions. I have about 4mm left on the fronts but cannot believe how much wheel spin I am getting recently!! Even in 3rd.....especially when flooring it and it hits the magic 4500rpm!

I am thinking of PZero Nero's. How do they compare to the toyo's?

(Sorry for off topic!)

Jones! :D

· See you in my rear view!!
910 Posts
Wow....!!

Ok....might be a daft question but is this tyre gunk that people are talking about....
- Is it stuff you put in at the point when you have a puncture?
- Or is it stuff you put in the tyre to prevent punctures and then inflate the tyre?
- If the puncture is not to severe and can be repaired, how do you remove the tyre gunk from the tyre?
- Do I need my car re-balanced/aligned (eg - KDS) when I have non-runflats fitted?
- Does the tyre pressure monitor in the Mini's still work with Non-runflats?
- I am not sure whether it is the combo of increased torque through the JCW upgrade and the wintery roads, but are people with non runflats noticing increase in wheel spin? It has got to the point now where I cannot floor it in either first, second and even sometimes in thrid!! Is it just that the tread on my tyres is wearing a bit low now (about 4mm)....??

Cheers people! Looking forward to some new PZero Nero's!!

Jones! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.