MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 2 things delaying my purchase of the new factory JCW. One is finance, I am working on that, and the other the unattractive JCW body kit. o.k. so the ugly in the title was an exaggeration. Well today I was allowed to view a dark silver JCW at my friendly local dealer. I was amazed how good it looked. I know how some cars don't look good in pictures but do in the flesh but I was taken aback by the difference. This is one handsome vehicle. I still don't think it looks good in 2D pictures though. Oh and the gorgeous cross spoke challenge wheels in the flesh....... look even MORE gorgeous :cool: . If it drives as well as it looks this is going to be a winner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
John Cooper Works Gen 3

I've read that BMW plan to release an upgrades version of the Gen 2 JCW kit. I'm planing on ordering an new 'S' with the kit but if there's a new kit coming I'll wait.
Has anyone heard the same? Cheers,

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not even going to go and look :eek: I darent :p
Don't go near the brochure then, it has the prophetic words "resistance is futile"*. I am going for a test drive on the 25th. Not to buy just to try of course :rolleyes:

* Copyright of The Borg Corporation

1 - 5 of 5 Posts