MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Following a trip to their local Garden Centre, to collect a tree, MINI owner is in dispute with their MINI dealer over warranty claim following failure to fit BMW approved roof rack accessory.

Tigger

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
It's traditional for a Mini with wood on it to be the Clubman model. Nice scoop photo but
I doubt that's the final version, it looks as though there is some trimming left to do :rolleyes: .

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
SteveM3 said:
It's traditional for a Mini with wood on it to be the Clubman model. Nice scoop photo but
I doubt that's the final version, it looks as though there is some trimming left to do :rolleyes: .
Don't mean to be picky but do you not mean the 'Countryman' not 'Clubman' ;)

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
News Flash

In Europe wide "Hardest MINI" competition, Germany pulls into an early lead after great success in the Tree Nutting event.

Tigger

·
Jay
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talking about trees and cars... has any1 seen the pic of the audi A6 thats had a tree grow THROUGH it? I dunno how they dont it but the trees gone throo the floor and out the roof

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
EMZ said:
Oh b:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad: I got that wrong, it should be Countryman.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
Emz

EMZ said:
Having planted flowers all over your MINI are you a bit miffed that someone has out done you by planting a tree on theirs?

Te he :D

Tigger

·
Range Rover SDV8!
5,172 Posts
Audi A6 and tree

MiniCooper said:
Talking about trees and cars... has any1 seen the pic of the audi A6 thats had a tree grow THROUGH it? I dunno how they dont it but the trees gone throo the floor and out the roof
Do you have a photo to post?

I can see the caption now: "Following environmental concerns, new "organic" clamp spotted in secret trials".

Tigger

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
MiniCooper said:
I didn't realise A6's were that slow :eek:

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
Tigger said:
Having planted flowers all over your MINI are you a bit miffed that someone has out done you by planting a tree on theirs?

Te he :D

Tigger
:mad: (Lost for words)!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.