MINI Cooper Forum banner

UJ tire inflator caps

601 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Deuce Coop
I saw on a web page aftermarket tire inflator caps that had the Union Jack on the end. Can anyone refresh my memory as to where I saw them?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
UJ Valve Caps

If my memory serves correct minikid has theese on his website

revised: yep just double checked they are $12.95 a set.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.