MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
Erm, I'm not seeing it - I just get the usual "JCW story" demo, followed by the "read lots of facts and figures, or buy these accessories" pages.

·
338 Posts
It looks like you'll be able to delete the JCW kit if you want (I was told that this would be possible for the Clubman too, by MINI UK). It looks like you'll save yourself less than £500 if you do so.

Straying from the topic, what is the cost of the JCW aerokit if you wanted it added to something like an S? It's around £1k plus fitting, isn't it? Who in their right mind would opt to save just £500 by deleting the kit from their JCW?

·
338 Posts
Ah - you can't spec up a car with options and get the final price - all this does is show you a computer-generated image of what your choice of colour combination *might* look like (real world lighting conditions making things look completely different to how they appear on my screen). OK, it's not completely useless, but I was hoping for the full "spec your car" experience.

·
FS58MBW
69 Posts
Ah - you can't spec up a car with options and get the final price - all this does is show you a computer-generated image of what your choice of colour combination *might* look like (real world lighting conditions making things look completely different to how they appear on my screen). OK, it's not completely useless, but I was hoping for the full "spec your car" experience.
Could have done with this when running through the final spec of my car with the dealer the other day. Just checked and lo and behold the configurator is indeed fully up and running for the JCW. It shows up as a seperate model uner 'Design your MINI'. So yes, you can now have the full spec your car experience with pricing. Strangely the price that just popped up for my spec is £550 higher than what my contract says. Damn...could have gone for the Hi Fi speakers!

·
338 Posts
Gosh - well that's only appeared there in the last 24 hours or so, then.

It's worth noting that the prices on the web applet are not to be regarded as 100% accurate - there are often diferences between what the web page calculates and what the official BMW system arrives at (for a couple of different reasons).

Based on the fact that all the other models in the MINI range have the Clubman as costing £900 more than the Hatch version, and having looked at a hatch to my spec (without any of the dealer-fit goodies I also want), my bill's going to be about £26,500. Meep :aargh:

I have another 6 months or so wrestling with my conscience as to whether I really need things like the nav unit (of course I do), full lounge leather (yup), or even the JCW car itself given the current economic climate.

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
That has only arrived today I'm sure :eek: I was spec'ing a Clubman D this morning yet no mention of the JCW :p

Also just the 4 colours....

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
My spec - £25k!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly Chili, a bit of sat nav and hi fi and a few £100 options all add up!

MINI John Cooper Works £ 20,995.00
Exterior
Pepper White 850 £ 0.00
Black Bonnet Stripes 329 £ 60.00
Roof&Mirror Caps in Black 383 £ 0.00
Upholstery
Clth/Lea Ray Carbon Black
(Part of CHILI Pack) FKE1 £ 0.00
Interior Trim Piano Black 4BD Standard
Packages
CHILI Pack 872 £ 1,650.00
Optional equipment
Dynamic Stability Control 210 Standard
Sports Suspension 226 £ 0.00
Multi-func. Steering Whl 249 £ 0.00
Sport Leather Steer Wheel
(Part of CHILI Pack) 255 Standard
Remote Control Alarm 302 Standard
Exterior Mirror Pack 313 £ 170.00
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets 314 £ 0.00
Chrome-Line Interior 345 £ 105.00
Darkened Rear Glass
(Part of CHILI Pack) 420 £ 0.00
Floor Mats
(Part of CHILI Pack) 423 £ 0.00
Pass. Seat Height Adj.
(Part of CHILI Pack) 450 £ 0.00
Front Centre Arm Rest 473 £ 0.00
Sports Seats 481 Standard
Storage Compartment Pack
(Part of CHILI Pack) 493 £ 0.00
Anthracite Roof Lining 4AA Standard
Additional Decor Rings 4AU Standard
Colour Line Rooster Red 4BA £ 90.00
Sport Button 4UF Standard
Front Foglights
(Part of CHILI Pack) 520 £ 0.00
Bi-Xenon Headlights
(Part of CHILI Pack) 522 £ 0.00
Automatic Air Conditioning
(Part of CHILI Pack) 534 £ 0.00
On-Board Computer
(Part of CHILI Pack) 550 £ 0.00
Interior Light Pack
(Part of CHILI Pack) 563 £ 0.00
Pass Airbag Deactivation 5DA Standard
Car Jack 5DD Standard
Navigation System 609 £ 1,395.00
Voice Control System 620 £ 0.00
DAB Digital Radio 654 £ 285.00
CD Preparation 694 Standard
HiFi Speaker System 6FD £ 325.00
Full Bluetooth with USB.
(Part of CHILI Pack) 6NE £ 285.00
2nd Remote Key
(Part of CHILI Pack) 736 Standard
White Indicator Lenses
(Part of CHILI Pack) 785 Standard

Total price £ 25,360.00
Net price £ 21,582.98
VAT 17.5% £ 3,777.02

Bearing in mind my Cooper cost £21k, I'd say that's good value! :D

All I need is for my estate agent to hurry up and flog my flat!

·
338 Posts
CR/B, chili pack, black lounge leather, remote control, chrome line interior, satnav, MFSW and Hi-Fi. But it won't let me spec PDC, there's another grand on top for it being a Clubman, and a few hundred quid on JCW accessories (steering wheel, gearstick and handbrake). For about £26,500.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts