MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Peanut Groupie
1,302 Posts
J1JPE said:
pls put me+1 down as maybe's ... how much for ferry etc ? doesnt Beastmaster have another thread on this ...? Nurburgring - good idea
We have booked with www.speedferries.com 11.15am on Friday 24th June £50.00.
A couple of others have booked with them too.

However, there is also a fair number who have opted for the Chunnel option, which is a wee bit quicker but a fair bit more expensive.

So whatever suits you best should see you being joined by some fellow miniers.

· Peanut Groupie
1,302 Posts
paa100 said:
This has gone very quiet!

Only 3 weeks to go.

I'm on the 1115 Speedferries on Friday. Anyone fancy meeting up on the way? Beastmaster, your on the same ferry right? Fancy meeting on the M4?

Peanut's Mum lives in Ashford so we are driving down on Thursday night and staying with her Mum thus avoiding an early start Friday morning, so we will probably meet you all at the ferry.
Convoy would have been good but TBH Peanut doesn't see a lot of her Mum as she is so far away.

· Peanut Groupie
1,302 Posts
RVW said:
:red: :red: :)

You had better get dressed up as a pirate or you will be in trouble>>where`s my cutlass?
Worry not been looking on the net for some ideas and there are some saucy pirate outfits for the wenches, so I'm feeling a bit more inspired. Peanut, oh PEANUT, come and look what I've
found here...

· Peanut Groupie
1,302 Posts
paa100 said:
This is not much over a week away.

Is there any info about who has which cabin?
Who is sharing with who?
Do we just turn up and assume someone knows whats going on?

Doesnt seem to have been much info recently
:(
If it is so random, then you best make sure you use all 200 bhp of your works motor to shift us off your tail on the run there from the ferry - otherwise you might arrive at the same time as us and they might throw you in a cabin with us! :D

As I understood it Morty was getting us all to throw our keys in a pirate's hat....

or was that just one of the games on Saturday night? :confused: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.