MINI Cooper Forum banner
201 - 218 of 218 Posts

· 003 On a Mission
4,284 Posts
:red: :red: :)

Well just arrived home and unpacked the MINI:rolleyes:
Thanks to Morty and all for organizing an amazing weekend:D :D
Had a great time. Got completely lost on the run if it had not been for the local lads we would have probably still be driving round:eek:

Completely gob smacked over winning prize, but needless to say very very pleased:D Thanks to all who voted:D
The beer will be savored and the towel is >well out of this world:D

· Mrs Beastie
367 Posts
Just snatched a while in an internet cafe to say a big thank you to the organisers of INNM and to all those who came 'cos you made it such fun. Encountered roadworks the full length of Luxembourg so it took us two days to get to St Tropez. Still, worth it. Weather's lovely and the Mini is getting loads of attention and admiring glances.

Also big thanks to Andy and Natalia for their valiant efforts in putting up with us sharing a chalet with them. Your company made the weekend special.

Beastie and Peanut xxx

· * shooting pictures *
3,042 Posts
I'm coming over on the flight to Birmingham on friday afternoon...

I'm visiting a special friend ;) during friday and saturday .. sunday and monday I got nothing at hand. Maybe was thinking of shopping on monday.
Ideas are welcome ... Fevs is already having a think about it
We'll probably be able to sort something out ..

· Registered
1,349 Posts
The Peanut said:
Just snatched a while in an internet cafe to say a big thank you to the organisers of INNM and to all those who came 'cos you made it such fun. Encountered roadworks the full length of Luxembourg so it took us two days to get to St Tropez. Still, worth it. Weather's lovely and the Mini is getting loads of attention and admiring glances.

Also big thanks to Andy and Natalia for their valiant efforts in putting up with us sharing a chalet with them. Your company made the weekend special.

Beastie and Peanut xxx
Nice to get to know you better too.

It was a good format weekend to get to know other MINI owners in a Big Brother sort of way.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.